Education is getting quite expensive these days. Children of low-wage employees frequently struggle to have access to a good education.There are many families who can’t afford the high expenses and are left illiterate. To overcome this problem several government and nonprofit groups started scholarship programmes for young kids known as The Labour Card Scholarship 2023. Children of workers who possess labour cards will receive financial support with the adoption of this advantageous scheme. The local labour department issues the labour card, a document that attests to the worker’s employment status. The forms can be downloaded as an attachment, printed out and mailed, or obtained online.
About Labour Card Scholarship
In order to provide people who work in the unorganised sector of the economy in the country with the opportunity to enrol their children in these types of scholarships and provide them with proper opportunities in the future, the Ministry of Labor and Employment launched the Labour Card Scholarship 2023. Also, the grantee will get a monthly allowance to aid with living expenses. With this help, the financial strain on the families is lessened, and the kids may concentrate on their education and realise their full potential.
- All employed people who make less than a certain amount in a particular fiscal year are eligible to apply for these kinds of scholarships to get money to pay for their kids to enrol in prominent programmes across the country.
- The application procedure normally includes providing the required paperwork, including the labour card, academic transcripts, and a letter of recommendation from the institution.
Key Highlights of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Name of Scholarship||Labour Card Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial help for the education of unorganised labour children|
|Labour Card Scholarship Apply Mode||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Unorganised labour in the country|
|Labour Card Scholarship Last Date||Update Soon|
Objective of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The major goal of this Labour Card Scholarship 2023 is to give financial aid to unorganised labourers’ children who are facing a difficult time getting access to a good education. The scholarship enables young kids to achieve their goals and fulfil the dream of their families by removing poverty. This scholarship will offer them this support. This scholarship will be given to qualified workers who have a current labour card, which is a government-issued identification card for employees in specific industries. It is an important step towards establishing equality and advancing social justice for all.
Benefits of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- Higher standard of life: Workers can create a brighter future for themselves and their family, including a greater standard of living, by getting an education and increasing their employability.
- Financial aid will be given through this scholarship programme to help with the cost of tuition and other educational expenditures.
- Better employability: By getting an education, workers can learn new skills and information that can boost their employability and income potential.
- Personal development: Education can help people develop personally, which can help them lead more fulfilling lives.
Also Read It: Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Card Scholarship
Candidates must first confirm that they meet the qualifying requirements for ssp labour scholarship listed below before moving on.
- Each candidate must possess a current government-issued work permit.
- And should work in a specific sector, like manufacturing, agriculture, or construction.
- In order to qualify, applicants must have a household income below a predetermined cutoff.
- Must be able to prove their need for the scholarship.
- Must be a student at an accredited institution of higher learning, such as a college or university.
- Maintain a respectable academic record and regular attendance.
List of Scholarship Amounts for Labour Cards
|1st to 4th||1000 Rs|
|5th to 8th||1500 Rs|
|11th and 12th||3000 Rs|
|Professional Training||25000 Rs|
Labour Card Scholarship Amount Available
|1th to 4th class||Rs 1000|
|5th to 8th||Rs 1500|
|9th class||Rs 2000|
|10th class||Rs 2000|
|11th and 12th class||Rs 3000|
|Degree courses||Rs 6000|
|Professional courses||Rs 25000|
Also Check: Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
- A passport-sized photo
- Employee identification card
- Bank account information
- Certificates of completion from the previous school year.
- Income statement
How to apply for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- The applicants must first go to the national scholarship portal’s official scholarship website.
- Your screen will now display the home page.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the New Registration option.
- Your screen will begin to display the instructions.
- Check off the statement. After that choose “Continue” from the menu.
- Now enter all the information available on the page
- Type in your name
- birth date
- mobile number
- email address
- bank information, etc.
- Type the captcha code in.
- Choose “Register” from the menu.
- You must now enter your login information.
- Choose “Application Form” from the list of options.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Type in information such as the student’s state of residence, name, date of birth, community or category, father’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email address, etc.
- Now simply click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Simply select “Final Submission”
Labour Card Scholarship Status
You must adhere to the straightforward instructions provided if you want to verify the application status:
- The applicants must first go to the national scholarship portal’s official website.
- Your screen will now display the home page.
- On the homepage, you have to choose the Login menu item.
- Now your screen will go to a new page.
- Your year must be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Application ID and password are required.
- After that choose the “Submit” button.
- Your screen will start to display the application status.
- Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in
- Customer Care No:0120 – 6619540
Please contact me with any technical questions (from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)
More Related Scholarship
|Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship|
|Siemens Scholarship Program|
|UP Scholarship Status|
|scholarships gov in|
|First Graduate Scholarship|
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
Labour Card Scholarship FAQs
What are the advantages of a student labour card?
The primary advantages of this scholarship for students include free education, free health insurance, and the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Program.
What is the labour card’s primary purpose in India?
To help them and their families who rely on agriculture and daily salaries for a living, India’s national government and all of its state governments have provided labour cards. This document is frequently referred to as a labour card. This card is used for many of the services and amenities provided by the government.
What is the 2023 Labour Card Scholarship deadline?
The deadline for the scholarship will be the month of November 2023