URAM Scholarship Program 2023 was created by the organization in order to support students who want to get a career in Science and Technology. This scholarship will provide opportunities to STEM careers for Men, Women Students, and persons with Disabilities from Engineering institutions across India. Financial support will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can continue their education without having to worry about the financial differences that they are going through. Special preference will be given to the students who suffer from partial or full disability.
Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries must be studying in engineering courses or other courses specified by the organization in order to benefit from the scholarship. Check more information about the Uram scholarship program here.
Overview of URAM Scholarship Program 2.0
URAM Scholarship Program will be providing 80000 Rupees to the students so that they can continue their education in different universities in India. If you are taking education in engineering colleges then you will be covered through the development of this scholarship program. Students can apply for the scholarship program starting now. The first date for the application was 10th August 2023 and the applications will be closing on 30th September 2023. The shortlisted candidates will be delivered the financial assistance directly to their bank accounts. They will have to participate in a marathon in order to get the scholarship. The winners will be announced on 5th December 2023.
About Micron India’s University Research Alliance
Micron India’s University Research Alliance organization provides a lot of innovative memory and storage solutions to businesses in India. This is a technical Organisation in order to provide Technical solutions to the businesses and give them the power to be more present in the area. The company focuses on technology and leadership that helps them to create a comfortable workspace for their employees as well as their clients.
- Scholarship schemes are created by the organization to provide financial assistance to students who are not able to get proper education due to financial burdens. Students can now fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization and clicking on the Apply Now button present there.
Key Highlights of Micron Scholarship Program 2023
|Name||URAM Scholarship Program|
|Launched by||Micron India’s University Research Alliance|
|Objective||Providing 80000 Rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Students from engineering college|
Students must fill out the application form for the scholarship according to the important dates mentioned below:
|Event Name||URAM Scholarship Dates|
|Start Date of Application||10th August 2023|
|Applications close||30th September 2023|
|On-Campus Activation||September 2023|
|Intimation to Shortlisted Candidates||15th October 2023|
|Technical Assessments||18th October and 21st October 2023|
|Innovation Challenge/Smartathon Briefing Session||4th November 2023|
|Submission Date||15th November 2023|
|Announcement of Scholarship Winners||5th December 2023|
|Award Ceremony||December 2023|
Objective of URAM Scholarship Scheme
Scholarships can provide financial assistance to help cover the cost of tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses. By receiving a scholarship, students can reduce their reliance on student loans and graduate with less debt. The objectives of various schemes are to help students who are in need of financial opportunities. Some scholarships are highly competitive and prestigious, and receiving one can enhance a student’s resume and increase their chances of future success. Receiving a scholarship can boost a student’s confidence, motivation, and commitment to their academic and professional goals.
- Micron India’s University Research Alliance scholarship program will have the students continue their education even if they are not able to do so due to the current economic and financial condition in which they are living. Making sure that education is accessible to each and every student is one of the major goals of the organization.
Also Check: Gyan Sadhana Scholarship
As we all know financial awards will be available in this scholarship, you can check out the reward details from the pointers given below:
- 60 scholarships with subsistence support up to $1000 or INR 80000.
- Special scholarships for persons with disabilities as per eligibility
You can check out the eligibility criteria needed to apply for the scholarship from the pointers given below:
- Men & Women Engineers / Persons with Disability pursuing 3rd Year B.E/B.Tech (5th Semester) and 1st Year M.Tech of their courses from EEE / CSE / ECE domains
- Minimum CGPA of 8.0 (CGPA concessions for PwD candidates)
- If Family Income is less than 8 Lakhs p.a. – Due consideration may be given to those applicants who are challenged due to their socio-economic status or are facing economic hardships.
- Knowledge Engagement Assessment
- B.E/B.Tech and M.Tech students – Based on bonafide submissions in Application, CGPA, college recommendations, formative and technical assessments and participation in Smartathon.
Benefits Of Micron University Scholarship (URAM)
- Students who are not able to comfortably complete their engineering degree will be able to get financial assistance so that they can continue their education.
- Female students will be able to get financial assistance in order to complete their education without any problems or difficulty.
- Students who are suffering from physical disability will be eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship program and they will be treated equally like their peers.
- Human resource development is a major problem in India and in order to control that problem this scheme is created to help through financial assistance.
Also Check: SSLC Prize Money Scholarship
There is a list of specific papers, forms, or certificates that an individual needs to provide as part of an application process. The exact documents required may vary depending on the specific situation. You can check out the list of documents required for the scholarship from the pointers given below:
- Student ID card
- Consolidated/Semester Wise Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate (If family Income is <5 Lakhs per annum)
- Recommendation letters by Professor, HOD, Industry Professionals
- Supporting documents for Academics/Co-curricular/Industry Experience, etc
Number of Beneficiary URAM Scholarship 2.0
Only a specified amount of scholarship will be provided in this scholarship scheme so you can check out the details related to the number of scholarships from the pointers given below:
- Only 60 scholarships are available for this year’s Uram scholarship as per the information mentioned on the official website.
Other Important Scholarship
Selection Procedure Under URAM Scholarship 2023
Eligible candidates will be reviewed by the selection committee based on criteria that include Academic Excellence, Research, Co-Curricular Engagement, and the Socio-Economic status of the candidate. Check the details related to the same from the pointers given below:
- Academic Excellence: CGPA, Participation in Training, workshops, seminars, proficiency courses, Inter/Intra Institutional competitions, Achievements, Awards, Honors.
- Research & Co-Curricular Engagement: Participation in research initiatives, published research, scientific papers, publications, POCs, Prototypes, Innovations, disclosure, patents, etc.
- Socio-Economic Status: Family financial status will be considered a criterion.
- Assessments & Selection: This will be based on academic performance, credentials submitted in applications, cognitive and technical assessments as well as problem solving, design thinking abilities via innovation challenges and Smartathons.
Read Also: UP Post Matric Scholarship
Uram Scholarship Apply Online
Students must follow the following application status in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme:
- You are first required to visit the official Micron Scholarship website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with the information about the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called apply now
- A new page with the details of the applications will open on your screen.
- Read the details related to the application carefully.
- Scroll down and you will see the application form.
- Make sure to fill correct information in the application form.
- Upload all of the documents as per the information mentioned in this article and you will be successfully registered for the scholarship opportunity.
- MICRON Technologies- Official URAM Website
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Instructions for URAM Scholarship Application
Students are required to follow the following instructions in order to successfully fill out the application form for the scholarship:
- Scholarship applications will be submitted online only.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are Mandatory fields.
- You can only submit one scholarship application with all the correct information and all the correct documents as mentioned in the instructions.
- Applicants must follow the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to share their Consolidated/Semester-wise Mark Sheets provided by their respective Universities, attested by their registrar.
- You cannot submit incomplete or late applications.
- You must submit the following documents with your application form-
- Semester Wise Mark Sheets Consolidated CGPA 8 & above
- Student ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate (Family Income less than 8 Lakhs per annum)
- Bonafide Certificate
- Recommendation letters from Professor/HoD
- Disability Certificate (If applied under the PwD category)
- Passport size photograph (Not required attested copies)
- Resume (Not required attested copies)
- If errors are found in the application form at any stage, the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Submission of the Application Form does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
Important Download Under URAM
URAM Scholarship FAQs
How do I apply for the Uram scholarship program?
You have to visit the official website of Uram scholarship in order to fill out the application form and then you will have to participate in the competition in order to get financial assistance.
When can I apply for the Uram scholarship program?
Students must fill out the application form for the scholarship before the last date of 30 September 2023 and its scholarship application form is available from 10th August 2023.
What is the eligibility to apply for the Uram scholarship program?
Financial support shall be provided to meritorious engineering students studying full-term B.E/B.Tech Degree for 3rd year (5th Semester) & M.Tech 1st year in the field of Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering in universities across the country.
What are the benefits of applying for the URAM scholarship program?
Students will be provided Rs 80000 in order to continue their education in prestigious engineering colleges available across India under the Uram scholarship program.
Is it possible to apply for the Uram scholarship program if I am taking a PG degree in commerce?
No, you cannot apply for the Uram scholarship program if you are taking a PG degree in commerce because this scholarship is only available for students who are currently in science stream courses.