There are a lot of students who are unable to pursue their education because of their financial situation. Due to this reason, the government implements various kinds of scholarship schemes. So that each and every student is able to pursue their education. HDFC Bank has also launched Badhate Kadam Scholarship. Through HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to pursue higher education. This article will cover complete details regarding the Scholarship. You will get to know how you will be able to apply under this scheme. Other than that we will also provide you with details regarding financial assistance, eligibility, etc.
About HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Housing development finance corporation limited is one of the leading mortgage lenders as well as a financial institution which is popularly known as HDFC. This institution has launched the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to high-performing students who are from underprivileged backgrounds so that they can continue and complete their education despite financial hurdles. Other than that through this scheme additional support will be provided to the students which includes mentorship and access to career counseling programs. Through this scheme, students will be able to get tuition fees, reimbursement, hostel fees, learning devices, books, stationery, etc. Applicants will be able to get financial assistance up to Rs 1 lac through this scheme.
Also Check: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Objective Of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- The main objective of the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged student
- Through this scheme financial assistance of up to Rs 100000 will be provided
- So that each and every meritorious student is able to pursue their education
- Through the implementation of this scheme, students will be motivated to pursue higher education
- This scheme will also improve the literacy ratio
- Other than that students will also become self-dependent
Key Highlights Of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Housing development finance corporation limited|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Official website||Click here|
Features Of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Housing development finance corporation limited is one of the leading mortgage lenders as well as a financial institution which is popularly known as HDFC.
- This institution has launchedHDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to high-performing students who are from underprivileged backgrounds so that they can continue and complete their education despite financial hurdles.
- Other than that through this scheme additional support will be provided to the students which include mentorship and access to career counseling programs.
- Through this scheme, students will be able to get tuition fees, reimbursement, hostel fees, learning devices, books, stationery, etc.
- Applicants will be able to get financial assistance up to Rs 1 lac through this scheme.
Also Read: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Commencement of application form||Active|
|HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship’s last date||31st Jan 2023|
|Students HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship result||To be announced soon|
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|For classes 9 to 12 Students||Rs. 18000/-|
|For General UG Courses||Rs.40000/-|
|For Professional UG Courses||Rs.100000/-|
Benefits Offered Under HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Cash benefits
- Career counseling
- Counseling on mental health wellness
- Placement program
- Personality development
- Skill development
- it is a scholarship for general graduation students
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Apply Online
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Scholarship for UG Students or buddy4study
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On this homepage, you are required to click on apply now
- After that, you have to select this scholarship category
- Now you have to log in to the account using your mobile number and email ID
- All those applicants who has not yet registered or are required to register first and then login
- After that, you have to click on start application
- Now application form will appear on your screen
- In this application form, you are required to enter all the important details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you are required to click on submit
- By following is the procedure you can apply for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship.
- Citizenship– Applicant should be a permanent resident of India
- Family Income– The annual income of the family from all the sources should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- Educational condition- Applicant must have obtained 60% marks in their qualifying examination
- Special Conditions-
- Students who have lost their parents or earning member of the family
- Students of families that have lost their livelihood due to Covid.
- Students whose parents are employed under HDFC Limited and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification
- For 9th to 12th Standard- The applicant
- school across India. For UG General Course- Candidates should be studying in UG general courses such as BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc. etc in a recognized university/ institution across India.
- For UG Professional Courses- Candidate must be enrolled in any of the professional UG courses such as B.Tech/ B.Arch/ MBBS/ LLB etc in a recognized institution.
There are following Documents are required under Graduation Students HDFC Badhte Kadam Scheme
- Marksheet/ Certificate of the previous class.
- Id card issued by the government (PAN card/ Aadhaar card/voter Id/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission proof of current year
- Crises document
- Reference of two people having knowledge about the family crises
- Bank Account details
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Selection
- No exam will be conducted for the selection of the candidates
- The selection authority will review the application and analyze the needs of the applicant and make a selection on a ruling basis
- Selection will be done on the basis of eligibility in proof of crisis
- A telephone conversation will be held with the selected candidates
- The verification of documents will also be done before the final selection
- Helpline number- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 270) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship FAQs
How much financial assistance will be provided under this scheme?
Financial assistance up to Rs 100000 will be provided through this scheme.
How will the scholarship fund be transferred?
The scholarship fund will be transferred through the direct benefit transfer method.
Who will benefit from this scheme?
The student who belongs to the underprivileged category will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
In case of any problem where can students reach?
In case of any challenges, students can reach out to the helpline number.