JK Lakshmi is a very old and prestigious foundation over time. JK Lakshmi organization is highly known throughout the world and has revolutionized the cement industry in India. Now the JK Lakshmi foundation is introducing scholarships in the field of education for students who are financially weak and can’t afford educational facilities. JK Lakshmi Scholarship is eligible for students who studied in class 5th to Graduation or Post graduation level. This is a great opportunity for students to achieve their goals and complete their studies. So, all the students who are eligible for the scholarship must fill out the application form as soon as possible. In this Scholarship topic, we cover all the details including its objective, benefits, and eligibility.
Overview of JK Lakshmi Scholarship
JK Lakshmi foundation is launched by JK Lakshmi Scholarship for students who are in school from class 5th to 12th and college-going students who are pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses. The scholarship will provide financial support to eligible students from 2,000\- to 25,000\- as per the course opted by the candidate. JK Lakshmi Scholarship is not available for the employees of JK Lakshmi Organization, this scholarship is only for normal people. J K Lakshmi Scholarship is not a government scholarship, it is a private scholarship. If you have already applied for any other scholarship, you are still eligible to apply.
This scholarship helps to create an environment where students feel free to study at any level, maybe at the school level or any UG or PG courses. The low-income families are mainly benefited from this scholarship.
Also Check: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Key Highlights of JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||JK Lakshmi Foundation|
|Name of Scholarship||J K Lakshmi Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To offer scholarships for educational purposes|
|Benefits||Rs- 2,000\- to Rs- 25,000\-|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from class 5th to Post Graduation|
Objective of JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023
Students who belong to lower-class families and don’t have enough money to study. Now there is good news for them, the JK Lakshmi foundation launched JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023 with the aim of providing financial help for their education. Under this scholarship, the students will receive Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 25,000 per year for the duration of their course. It is a great initiative taken by the organization for the students of our country. It will encourage them to follow their dream and make their life stable.
JK Lakshmi Scholarship Eligibility
All the students who want to apply for the scholarship must read the guideline given below:
- Students must be permanent citizen of India.
- Students who belong to low-income family to be eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants must be a student of classes 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th,9th,10th, 11th, and 12th.
- If applicants pursue any Undergraduate, ITI, Diploma, and Postgraduate course then must apply for the scholarship.
Also Check: LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Students from Class 5th to 12th must get a minimum of 35% in the academic year.
- Students from Diploma courses will get a minimum of 50% in class 10th or the previous year.
- A Student from ITI courses will get a minimum of 50% in class 10th or the previous year.
- Students from Undergraduate courses will get a minimum of 50% in class 10th, 12th, or the Previous Year.
- The Students from Postgraduate courses will get a minimum of 50% in class 10th, 12th, or the Previous Year.
JK Lakshmi Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- Applicants first need to go to the Vidyasarathi Portal to submit an application for the JK Lakshmi scholarship.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- You need to access the available scholarship option.
- After selecting the scholarship you want to apply for, from the list of scholarships, a new page will open on your computer screen. Click the apply button next to the scholarship’s name. A login box will then appear, prompting you to enter your Vidyasarathi registration id.
- Click the register now button if you haven’t done so already.
- You can register with a Google account or by manually entering the information.
- Complete the registration process by submitting the registration form.
- When you log in to the portal, the application form will appear in front of you.
- Complete the online application form with your name, date of birth, qualifications, phone number, and other information.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the format required.
- After reviewing the application form, click the submit button.
- Finally, you must print off the completed application for usage.
- Evidence of Address
- Marksheet from Grades 10 and 12 or Diploma
- Sheet with the previous year’s passing marks
- Student Bank Passbook Receipts
- College Fees
- Latest Income certificate
- Proof of Identity
- The starting time for submitting the application form will shortly be updated.
- JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2023 Last Date will be updated soon.
Benefit of JK Lakshmi Scholarship
Scholarship amount eligibility criteria are as follows:-
|Course||Amount of Scholarship|
- The selection of candidates will happen on the basis of their eligibility criteria, if you fulfill all the criteria then your application will be accepted.
- The applicant must fill out the application form correctly and add all the necessary documents.
- To avoid any rejection you must fill out the form before the submission deadline.
- Students who avail the required percentage in their exam are selected more conveniently.
JK Lakshmi Foundation was established by J K Lakshmi Scholarship for students enrolled in grades 5 through 12 as well as college students seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees. Depending on the course the applicant chooses, the scholarship will offer qualified students financial assistance ranging from Rs.2,000 to Rs.25,000 in total.
- Head Office Mumbai
- Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013. Tel – (022) 4090 4484
- Fax – (022) 2491 5217 (Working Hours- Monday to Friday – 9:30 am to 6 pm)
Faqs under JK Lakshmi Scholarship Scheme
What characteristics does the Vidyasaarathi Portal have?
Students can access information and submit applications for educational scholarships through the Vidyasaarathi portal. It has these characteristics:
Details on several types of educational scholarships.
Enrol in numerous educational scholarships and programs.
Corporates have the option to download and review student scholarship applications.
Online registration option for educational institutions and corporations.
What is the highest scholarship reward that will be offered?
The maximum scholarship award will not exceed the educational course fees listed on the entrance certificate or fee receipt, whichever is less. Also, the scholarship amount may vary from scholarship to scholarship, institute to institute, and course to course.
How long do I have to change information that has already been saved?
Up until the application for closing, all the information can be changed. Your application will move on to the next stage after final submission, and you will not be able to alter it after that.