To offer financial support, especially to the girl students who are interested in business education the Friends Union for Energising Lives (FUEL) has created a new initiative called CSR Impact Scholarship 2024. This CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 will offer a total educational scholarship to the 60 selected girl students who want to do post-graduation. Any candidate who scores 50% or more marks in their 12th standard is eligible for the CSR Impact Scholarship 2024. The scholarship amount will cover Tuition fees, books, stationary, and courseware.
The candidates will be called for the written test and the selected students will go for a personnel interview session done by jury members. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details regarding CSR Impact Scholarship 2024.
About CSR Impact Scholarship 2024
The chief mentor of FUEL and entrepreneur Santosh Huralikoppi has created CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 for the top 60 girl students who were selected among thousands of girls to get a chance to study business courses (graduation & post graduation) in FUEL B school in PUNE. In reality, the post-graduation course fees for FUEL B School Pune is around Rs. 8 lakh but the selected girl students will get admission without a single penny.
- It is recommended that the candidate fill out the CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 before the 15th of August 2023. The annual family income of the candidate’s family should be Rs. 3 lakh or less than this.
- The candidates must maintain their academic attendance at 80% to be eligible for the CSR Impact Scholarship 2024.
Also Read: Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship
The objective of CSR Impact Scholarship
The reason behind the implementation of CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 is to motivate girls students towards post-graduation in the field of business studies by offering them financial assistance which covers all their educational expenses. Through this CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 girls students don’t feel the burden of their college fees and just focus on their education. Many girls want to continue their education but because of belonging to a financially unstable family, they cannot burden them with the college fees.
Important Factors of CSR Impact on Scholarship
|Friends Union for Energising Lives (FUEL)
|Name of Scholarship
|CSR Impact Scholarship 2024
|To motivate girls students towards post-graduation in the field of business
|Scholarship for covering higher education expenses
|Mode of Application
|Offline and Online
Eligibility Criteria for CSR Impact Scholarship
- Applicants must be permanent residents of India and should be a girl.
- Only candidates who belong to economically weaker sections of society and have an annual income less than or equal to Rs. 3 lakh are eligible.
- Students should score at least 50% marks in the 12th board.
- Or candidates score 50% marks in graduation level.
Also Read: Indira Gandhi Single Child Scholarship
- Passport-size photograph.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Ration Card with address and Photo
- Copy of Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- Copy of Telephone bill not older than 3 months
- Copy of Water bill not older than 3 months
- Copy of Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority
- Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any)
- Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- Annual Income
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- It is recommended that the candidate fill out the CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 before the 15th of August 2023.
Benefits and Features of CSR Impact Scholarship 2024
- This CSR Impact Scholarship 2024 will offer a total educational scholarship to the 60 selected girl students who want to do post-graduation.
- The scholarship amount will cover Tuition fees, books, stationary, and courseware.
- In reality, the post-graduation course fee for FUEL B School Pune is around Rs. 8 lakh but the selected girl students will get admission without a single penny.
- Students need to submit their application form with all the required documents.
- The students will undergo the CSR Scholarship aptitude screening test. The top-listed students will go to the next selection process.
- The candidates who will be selected under the screening test will be called for a personnel interview session done by the members of the jury.
- At last, candidates will be selected based on profile, family background, need assessment, merit, and potential to succeed.
CSR Impact Scholarship Application Process
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Fuel Bussiness School Website of FUEL.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Admission option.
- After that the scholarship page will open, here you have to scroll down and click on the Apply Now option.
- On the registration page enter the following details:
- Email id
- Name of applicant
- Programme Academic year
- Programme Applied for
- Contact number
- Mother’s name
- Mother’s occupation
- Father’s name
- Father’s occupation
- After filling all the necessary details upload the documents which are listed above under the documents section.
- Now at last click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- Phone Support: +91 8600035498
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
What is the duration of the CSR Impact Scholarship?
The scholarship duration will be 2 years.
How many marks are required for eligibility under the CSR Impact Scholarship?
Students should score at least 50% marks in the 12th board Or candidates score 50% marks in graduation level.
Is there any last date for the registration process?
It is recommended that the candidate fill out the CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 before the 15th of August 2023.