As you all are aware the Life insurance corporation of India implements various kinds of investment schemes in order to motivate citizens to invest and secure their future. Recently Life insurance corporation of India launched a scholarship scheme on the occasion of its golden jubilee called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. Through this scheme, scholarships will be provided to students belonging to the economically backward section. This article will cover complete details regarding LIC golden jubilee scholarship 2023. You will get to know how you will be able to fill out the application form for the above-mentioned scholarship. Other than that you will also get details regarding important dates and eligibility
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
Life insurance corporation of India has launched LIC golden jubilee scholarship. Through this scholarship students belonging to the economically weaker section will be provided financial assistance. So that they can continue their education despite their financial issues. All the applicants can apply under the scholarship scheme through the official website of LIC. With the implementation of this scheme now students will be able to pursue higher education. This scheme is going to improve the literacy ratio of the country. Other than that employment will also be generated with the implementation of this scheme.
Also Check: Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
Key Highlights Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Life insurance corporation of India|
|Official website||Click here|
|LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Renewal||You may Do this at Official Website|
|Mode of application||Online|
|LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Merit List||Available soon|
Objective Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- The main objective of LIC golden jubilee scholarship is to provide scholarships to meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section
- So that they can get better opportunities for higher education and employment
- Now students are not required to depend on anyone for financing their educational needs
- As Life insurance corporation of India is going to provide them scholarship
- Students will be able to get scholarships up to Rs 20000 through this scheme
Benefits And Features Of Scholarship
- Life insurance corporation of India has launched LIC golden jubilee scholarship.
- Through this scholarship students belonging to the economically weaker section will be provided financial assistance.
- So that they can continue their education despite their financial issues.
- All the applicants can apply under the scholarship scheme through the official website of LIC.
- With the implementation of this scheme now students will be able to pursue higher education.
- This scheme is going to improve the literacy ratio of the country.
- Other than that employment will also be generated with the implementation of this scheme.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria of LIC Golden Jubilee
- All candidates who have passed the Class XII exam (or its equivalent – Regular/Vocational) / Diploma with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2021-22 and whose parents/guardians have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,50,000 per annum* (please refer clause 6 (i) – relaxation) are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Integrated Courses, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
- All candidates who have passed the Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2021-22 and whose parents/guardians have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,50,000 per annum.
- The grant is provided to students who are pursuing higher education in the field of Vocational / Diploma Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
Also Read: HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Provisions for Girl Child under Scholarship Lic Golden Jubilee
- To encourage the education of girl children a special scholarship for girl child after 10th has also been launched by the life insurance corporation of India
- Under this scheme girl students who have passed the class 10th exam with at least 60% marks and have an annual family income not exceeding Rs 2,50,000 will be provided the benefit of this scheme
- The duration of this scholarship will be 2 years
- The regular scholar will get an amount of Rs 20000 per annum which is payable in three quarterly installments
- For special girl child, an amount of Rs 10000 per annum will be provided which will pay the bill in three quarterly installments
- This scholarship will be provided for the entire duration of the course for regular scholars and for 2 years for special girls scholars
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Educational qualification document
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website of LIC golden jubilee scholarship
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page, you are required to click on apply online
- Now application form will appear on your screen
- You have to fill in all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under LIC golden jubilee scholarship
Terms and Conditions Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Under this scheme, candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit
- The preference will be granted according to the income of the student
- A student with the lowest annual family income will be preferred
- Only one person per family can apply under the scheme
- In order to continue getting benefits of this scheme candidate should attend the classes regularly
- If an applicant break some terms and condition then the grand will be canceled
- The LIC golden jubilee foundation will take the initiative in developing a comprehensive system for the collection and sanction of scholarships for students who have been shortlisted
- This scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying for this scholarship
To Check LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Status you may contact at these helpline
- AaaaaàLife Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office- Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021 IRDAI Reg No- 512
Golden Jubilee Scholarship Faqs
Who has launched this scholarship scheme?
The life insurance corporation of India foundation has launched this scheme.
Who will benefit from this scheme?
Students having a low annual family income will be provided benefits of this scheme.
How much financial assistance is provided through this scheme?
Financial assistance up to Rs 20000 will be provided through this scheme.
What is the duration of this scheme?
The benefit of this scheme will be provided till the completion of course.