The NSP Scholarship Registration Portal 2024 is a digital portal for various government scholarship programs that are provided by the national government and state governments. Also, other government organizations such as AICTE and UGC. For students interested in applying to different scholarship programs and educational initiatives, this is an online option. The portal consists of the entire scholarship program as well as its funding.
For those who register as scholarship students, the National Scholarship Portal offers 118 scholarships for them. They can visit the NSP Scholarship Registration 2024 and get the benefits of the programs. Keep reading this article for more information. All the important details and procedures will be given below.
Overview of NSP Scholarship Registration
The NSP Scholarship Registration a unique portal created by the Indian government, is where all students from various states and categories register. NSP Scholarship Registration Last Date is on the official website to submit your online application if you’re interested in this program. To finish the NSP Scholarship Registration visit the official website.
- You might need basic documents like an Aadhaar card, a school enrollment ID, and proof of residence. For those who register on the National Scholarship Portal, 118 scholarship programmes totaling hundreds of crores are available. The platform maintains to have given over 127 lakh applications, of which 84 lakhs have been verified.
Also Read: NSP Scholarship Payment Release Date
About the National Scholarship Scheme
Everyone is aware of the state of Indian students. Many students mu come from middle-class backgrounds. Then the government decided to give money. Financial assistance makes it simple for students to finish their education and reach their life goals. One of the most well-known scholarship schemes is the National Scholarship scheme. It was established by the Indian government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It provides students in the General, SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories with a range of scholarship programs. NSP guarantees that scholarships get given to students on time and provides them the help at the time they need it the most.
The objective of NSP Scholarship Registration
The primary objective of NSP Scholarship registration is to provide the opportunity for the students to register themselves to receive the benefits of NSP. You can apply online for several government scholarships if you are in the eighth, ninth, tenth, or twelfth grade. To register for the benefits, go to scholarships.gov.in, the National Scholarship 2024 Portal, and complete the NSP Registration. Before submitting an online application, you must first confirm your eligibility for and the kinds of scholarships that are offered. Once you have finished registering, you will need to wait. The authorities approve your online application before you can begin receiving government benefits.
Key Highlights of NSP Scholarship Registration
|Name of Scholarship
|NSP Scholarship Registration
|Government of India
|Ministry of Electronics and IT
|To provide financial support to EWS sections
|Students studying at pre-matric & post matric level
|scholarships gov in
What is Pre-Matric Scholarship?
- Pre matric scholarship is provided by NSP run by the government of India.
- In this Scheme students for Classes/Courses who are pre-matric that is in 9th and 10th are eligible.
- Parental Income (per annum) should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Also Read: NSP Scholarship Status
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Students with disabilities, defined as those with 40% or more disability by the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
- The candidates should possess a valid certificate of disability granted by the appropriate authorityin accordance with the guidelines.
- the program’s benefits will only be available to a maximum of two disabled children whose parents are eligible.
- Scholarships for study in any subject will only be offered for a single academic year.
- A student would not be eligible for a scholarship for that class for a second (or later) year if they had to repeat it.
What is a Post Matric Scholarship?
- Post-matric Scholarship (for Class XI students pursuing a post-graduate diploma or degree). eleven and twelve grades, post matriculation certificates or diplomas.
- Indian bachelor’s or diploma degrees, and master’s or diploma degrees from any university approved by the UGC or AICTE.
- Scholarships for post-matriculation are not given for training programs such as courses at the Military College in Dehradun, courses at the Pre-examination Training Centers across all of India and the States,
- courses at Ship Dufferin (now Rajendra), courses for aircraft maintenance engineers and private pilot licenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship
- The candidates must hold a current certificate of disability issued in compliance with the guidelines by the relevant authority.
- Parental income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh annually.
- Benefits from the program will only be granted to a maximum of two disabled children whose parents qualify.
- Scholarships will only be available for one academic year to study any subject.
- If a student had to repeat the class, they would not be eligible for a scholarship for that class for another year, or for years after that.
Also Read: NSP Department of School Education
Benefits of NSP Scholarship Registration
- The Indian government has developed a unique portal called NSP Scholarship Registration, where students from different states and categories register.
- If you’re interested in this program, the NSP Scholarship Registration Deadline is on the official website.
- You can submit your online application there. to complete the official website’s NSP Scholarship Registration 2024.
- Basic documentation such as an Aadhaar card, an enrollment ID for school, and proof of residency may be required.
- The National Scholarship Portal offers 118 scholarship programmes worth hundreds of crores to individuals who register.
- According to the platform, 84 lakhs of the over 127 lakh applications received have been validated.
- Government ID is just like the Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, and PAN card.
- Domicile certificate.
- An income certificate is issued by the competent authority in the state or union territory government.
- Residential certificate.
- Previous Exam Marksheet.
- Admission enrolment receipt.
- Fee receipt.
- One passport-size photo.
- Community certificate certified the parents for the guardian.
- Student Bank account number with the IFSC code of the branch.
- Verification is provided by the educational institute.
- Applications will be accepted Through the National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in),
- The applicants must submit their applications online by the deadline specified for application receipt. The online system must receive all necessary documents, including a photo, proof of age, a disability certificate, and a parent’s income certificate.
- The selection’s merit criteria will be the percentage of disability specified on the disability certificate is not the same for specific learning disabilities mentioned and shown as 40% or higher on the disability certificate.
- With consideration for the mentioned merit standards, the National Scholarship Portal will be used for the final selection process, with slots allocated according to state.
- The application and registration processes for the scheme are free.
- There is no fee charged for the application processes
- You should just possess all the required documents and do the formalities correctly.
Do NSP Scholarship Registration Online 2024
For registration on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for these steps
- To register, all new users must go to the National Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- click on “New Registration,”
- It will open a page with the NSP Guidelines for Registration.
- Examine the guidelines thoroughly.
- To continue, click “Continue.”
- Enter all necessary information.
- Select “Register.”
- To the registered mobile number, an application ID and password for students will be sent.
- Your account will be created on NSP
- For any technical queries, please contact
- Helpdesk at helpdesk; at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or 0120 – 6619540
(from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)
What is the NSP scholarship scheme?
One of the most well-known scholarship schemes is the National Scholarship scheme. It provides students in the General, SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories with a range of scholarship programs.
Where can we register for this scheme?
If you’re interested in this program, the NSP Scholarship Registration Deadline is on the official website.To register for the benefits, go to scholarships.gov.in, the National Scholarship 2024 Portal.
Who is eligible for this scheme?
It provides students in the General, SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories with a range of scholarship programs.