NSP Scholarship Status:- The Government of India has announced the implementation of the NSP Scholarship in which students will get a scholarship amount to complete their educational expenses. Now the students who have already applied for the NSP Scholarship can check the Status of their scholarship. Students just need to visit the official website of the NSP Scholarship Portal and click on Track Application Status for your application-related details. Under the status option, you just need to enter your user id and click on the status button.
Applicants who registered under the NSP Scholarship must read this article completely as here we provide all the relevant details. Students who want to check the details regarding their NSP Scholarship Status must read this article completely. This will contain information for the steps to check the status and procedure to be followed.
Overview of NSP Scholarship Status
The NSP Scholarship Status is an online service to provide efficiency in knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution. Candidates who have already registered for the NSP Scholarship can know about the status of their application. After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and the mode of scholarship distribution.
- Under the NSP Scholarship, the amount will depend on the course in which the candidate is enrolled. Students don’t need to visit the portal for registration and fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Through this single portal, they can apply under a specific type of scholarship according to their preference. Students who got selected under NSP Scholarship 2024 will get Tuition Fees, Exam Fees Maintenance Allowance, etc.
Also Read: NSP Login
What is the National Scholarship Scheme 2024?
The National Scholarship Portal is started under the mission of the National eGovernance Plan. This scholarship portal will provide you with various scholarships according to different classes and criteria. Students from class 1st standard to Post graduation level all are eligible for this scholarship available under the NSP scholarship programme. The NSP Scholarship will include State, Central, UGC, and AICTE scholarships. The NSP Scholarship portal will offer a Simplified, Mission-Oriented, Accountable, Responsive, and Transparent system for better and simpler scholarship disbursement.
- The portal will transfer the beneficiary students’ scholarship fund directly into their bank account which will be linked with their aadhar card, via the direct benefit transfer method. Students don’t need to visit multiple official websites to do their registration under the specific scholarship programme, you simply do your registration via the NSP portal without any error.
The objective of NSP Scholarship Status
The main aim of NSP Scholarship Status is to provide an online service for checking the scholarship status easily by visiting the official website of the NSP Scholarship Portal. Through the official website, candidates can know the progress of their application and when the scholarship amount will be transferred into their bank account. Candidates don’t need to wait for the confirmation of the scholarship amount; they will check it via a single click process.
Also Read: NSP Scholarship Payment Release Date
Key Highlights of NSP Scholarship Status
|Government of India
|Name of Scholarship
|NSP Scholarship Status
|To provide an online service to know the status of their application
|Know about the progress of their application
|Students who already register under the NSP Scholarship scheme
|Mode of status checking
|scholarships gov in
- Students must be a permanent resident of India.
- Students must be studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, and Post graduation level under the Indian recognized colleges or institutes.
- Students must register under the NSP Scholarship scheme already.
Benefits of NSP Scholarship Status
- The NSP Scholarship Status is an online service to provide efficiency in knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution.
- Candidates who have already registered for the NSP Scholarship can know about the status of their application.
- After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and the mode of scholarship distribution.
- Candidates don’t need to wait for the confirmation of the scholarship amount; they will check it via a single click process.
- Photo of the applicant
- Age proof certificate
- The income certificate of the family
- Bank account details
- Certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
Also Read: NSP Renewal
Detailed Mentioned Under NSP Scholarship Status Dashboard
- Academic year
- Application Id
NSP Scholarship Status Check Online 2023-24
- Students first need to visit the Official Website of NSP Scholarship Portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen, here you need to select the Track Application Status option.
- After that a new page will open, here you need to enter your details:
- Academic Year
- Application id
- Now click on the Submit button. Here you see all the information regarding your application status.
Applicants who have any query related to the Scholarship then must contact through the given details: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or 0120 – 6619540
Who can check the NSP Scholarship Status?
Candidates who registered under the NSP Scholarship 2024, will only check their application status.
What information is entered to check the NSP Scholarship Status?
Candidates need to enter their Academic Year and application ID.
From where candidates will check NSP Scholarship Status?
Candidates just need to visit the official website of the portal and click on the Application Status option to know the status.