Education is essential for each and every student but because of financial burden not every student is capable of continuing it, so to financially support economically backward students the Government of Odisha state has created a scholarship called DMF Scholarship in which they will provide financial assistance in the form of scholarship to the girl students and those students who were currently pursuing in 10th standard. Under the DMF Scholarship, there are a variety of scholarships available for each sector of students.
All those applying for the scholarship must read the eligibility criteria and amount of benefit just the scholarship type according to your preference. The students of Orissa must read this article completely as here we will be required to fill in a scholarship form. This article will contain information about the scholarship amount, important dates, and many other details.
About DMF Foundation
The District Mineral Fund Foundation is Responsible for the implementation of the DMF Scholarship to help all those meritorious and needy students who cannot afford the expense of their education and because of the financial need, they are about to discontinue their education. Under the DMF foundation scholarship preference will be given to the girl student for the education because in many families they are not supporting their girl child to be educated due to the financial crisis.
- The DMF Foundation will work to offer the scholarship amount to all the girl students of Odisha Keonjhar District and also the students who are currently pursuing in class 10th standard. Under the DMF Scholarship, 11,856 students across many categories received scholarships amounting to more than Rs 18 crore.
Also Read: Junior Merit Scholarship in Odisha
Key Highlights of DMF Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||District Mineral Fund Foundation|
|Name of Scholarship||DMF Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the girl students and 10th standard students of Odisha|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from class 10th of odisha and girl students|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
The DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship is created for the students of Odisha state who are currently studying in class 10th standard. The DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship will offer financial assistance to students who belong to the Economically weaker section of society and cannot afford their educational expenses. The students will get a scholarship amount until the completion of their education. Students will get a scholarship amount to their 12th standard, and they should be enrolled in Government or Government schools.
Eligibility Criteria for DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship
- The students should be studying in class 10th standard.
- Students must score at least 60% in their HSC examination to be eligible.
Also Read: Odisha Nirman Shramik Kalyan Scholarship
DMF HSS Scholarship
The DMF Scholarship is started for Higher Secondary Students of Odisha Keonjhar district to offer them financial assistance to complete their education. Students should be studying in Government or Government aided schools. The DMF HSS Scholarship aims to help girls and students from the Economic background section to remove the financial barriers and support to continue their higher education. The DMF Scholarship program enables eligible students to pursue further study in the schools of their choice without being constrained by financial obligations by providing financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria DMF HSS Scholarship
- Students must enroll in Higher Secondary Classes.
- Students must score at least 60% in their HSS examination to be eligible.
DMF-Ananya Scholarship is started in support of Girl’s education. There are many girl students who wanted to continue their education but because of financial crises or family pressure discontinued it. But now all the girls from Odisha Keonjhar district will get a scholarship amount to restart their studies. Through the DMF-Ananya Scholarship, the aim is to create gender equality among girls and boys. The goal of this scholarship is to encourage female students to achieve their aspirations.
Eligibility Criteria for DMF-Ananya Scholarship
- Girl students who are permanent residents of Keonjhar District of Odisha and studying in government or government-aided institutions for higher education at the (+2) or (+3) level.
DMF- Utkarsha Scholarship
The DMF- -Utkarsha Scholarship is provided for the meritorious students of the Keonjhar district of Odisha who belong to economically weaker sections of the state and cannot afford their educational expenses. The students must be enrolled in higher secondary at National Level Institution. The DMF will offer qualified students full financial support through the DMF- Utkarsha Scholarship. Course fees, subsistence allowances, and other costs that are directly related to their education are all included in this support.
Eligibility Criteria DMF- Utkarsha Scholarship
- Students must enroll in the 1st year of any course from the National Level Institute.
- The annual family income should not be more than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Students’ parents should hold a BSKY card.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Keonjhar district of Odisha.
- The student must submit an application for a scholarship under the current Central/State Government program. The following circumstances would determine the student’s eligibility.
Also Read: Odisha State Scholarship Portal
|DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship||Start date of application: 30-08-2023 Last date of submission: 20-09-2023|
|DMF HSS Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF-Ananya Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF- Utkarsh Scholarship||To be updated|
|DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship||90% and above A1 4000080% Below 90% A2 2500070% Below 80% B1 1500060% Below 70% B2 10000|
|DMF HSS Scholarship||Not yet available|
|DMF-Ananya Scholarship||Not yet available|
|DMF- Utkarsh Scholarship||Not yet available|
Benefits of DMF Scholarship
- The District Mineral Fund Foundation is Responsible for the implementation of the DMF scholarship to help all those meritorious and needy students who cannot afford the expense of their education and because of the financial need, they are about to discontinue their education.
- Under the DMF foundation scholarship preference will be given to the girl student for the education because in many families they are not supporting their girl child to be educated due to the financial crisis.
- Under the DMF scholarship, there are a variety of scholarships available for each sector of students.
- All those applying for the scholarship must read the eligibility criteria and amount of benefit just the scholarship type according to your preference.
Selection of all the candidates will be on the basis of their eligibility criteria, academic record, and documents submitted with the application form.
How to Odisha DMF Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- Students first need to visit the Official Website of DMF.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you need to click on the Scholarship option.
- After that a list of various scholarships will open, here you need to select the Scholarship of your choice.
- Now select the scholarship and click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the relevant documents.
- At last click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Address: 2nd Floor, DRDA Building, Keonjhar-758001
- Phone Number: +91 808 603 6035, +91 808 603 6035
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the aim of the DMF Scholarship?
DMF scholarship for helping all those meritorious and needy students who cannot afford the expense of their education and because of financial need are about to discontinue their education.
Who can apply for the DMF Scholarship?
Students must be a permanent resident of Keonjhar District of Odisha.
What is the selection process for the DMF Scholarship?
Selection of all the candidates will be on the basis of their eligibility criteria, academic record and documents submitted with the application form.