To be an Orphan is difficult to survive on their own. You have no one to take care of education, food, clothing, or other stuff. The orphanage offers you shelter to live in and food to eat. But not every orphanage children get a proper quality education in good schools. Because there are very few donations collected there, or in that much amount, giving proper schooling to all the children is not an easy task. To make it simple for the children the social security mission of Kerala launched Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024.
This scholarship program is especially for orphan children for their education. The children who are living in orphanages in Kerala will receive financial assistance. To know more about the Snehapoorvam Scholarship read this article completely. Here we will give you detailed information about the objective, benefits, criteria, and many more.
About Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Snehapoorvam Scholarship is a great initiative started by the government of Kerala for children who have no one in this world, they are all alone and live in orphanages. The scholarship will offer them financial assistance for paying their school and college fees. The orphan children from 5 years to above, studying in 1to to 12th or even enrolled in college to continue graduation are eligible for the benefit of the Snehapoorvam Scholarship. In Kerala, there are around 75000 children who are living in orphanages. Educating these children is the goal of this scholarship. Due to the unavailability of money and proper guidance, these children are unaware of their rights and the scholarships introduced for them. Now children use the scholarship amount for their education without depending on others.
Also Check: District Merit Scholarship Kerala
Overview of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024
|Social Security Mission of Kerala
|Name of Scholarship
|Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2024
|Orphan children of Kerala
|Financial assistance of Rs. 1000\- per month
|Orphan childrens of Kerala
The objective of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The main goal of the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship is to financially help, encourage, and motivate orphan children who are homeless and living in orphanages. These children have no source of money to pursue their studies and fulfill their goals. Through this scholarship, they receive some amount of financial help to pay their school and college fees. Children from 5 years old to above 18 years can apply for the scholarship. The government offers scholarships to children who live in Kerala orphanages.
Also Check: Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Eligibility criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
If you want to be eligible for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Malayalam, you must meet the requirements listed below:-
- The children must live in the orphanages of Kerala.
- The children need to be orphans.
- Children should belong to the economically weaker section of society.
- An applicant must be studying in a Kerala government or private school.
- If the orphan children belong to the APL category then the annual income must not be more than the 20,000 who live in rural areas.
- Or the children who live in urban areas must have an annual income of less than 22,375.
Benefits of Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The children of orphanages will receive the following benefits according to their pursuit course:
- The children who live in orphanages of Kerala will get the benefit of the scholarship for their educational expenses.
- Children from 5 years old to above 18 years can apply for the scholarship.
- Children who are enrolled in school from 1st to 12th standard and graduating students will also avail a defend amount of scholarship.
|Amount of Benefits
|Class 1st to 5th
|Rs. 300 per month
|Class 6th to 10th
|Rs. 500 per month
|Class 11th to 12th
|Rs. 750 per month
|Rs. 1000 per month
|Application form filling started from
|Deadline for application form
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Death certificate of the parents
- Certificate of Residence
- BPL Certificate
- Income Documentation
- Educational Document
- Bank Information
Read It: Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online 2024
The straightforward steps listed below must be followed to apply for the scholarship:-
- Applicants first need to visit the E Suraksha Portal.
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Snehapoorvam Scholarship option.
- You’ll see a new page on your screen.
- Now you have to select the “login” link and enter your details if you already registered.
- Choose New Institution Register from the menu, if you are new to registration.
- Fill out the application form completely with all the necessary details.
- Use your Beneficiary ID and Password to log in at last.
- Simply upload the required documents and submit your application.
- Grab a printout of the application form that has been correctly filled out and deliver it to the appropriate institution.
- The application form will be verified and then converted to PDF format before being submitted electronically to the executive director of the Kerala Social Security Mission.
Offline Registration under Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the E Suraksha Portal.
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On this page, you have to choose the Application Form link.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Now you have to choose the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form.
- To download it, select the Application Form Download option.
- Fill out the form with all relevant information.
- Provide the required documents with your application.
- Now hand in the application to the head of all government- and aid-funded educational institutions (schools and colleges) by October 31st of each year.
- The application form will then be verified by the institution’s head before being submitted online to the Kerala Social Security Mission’s executive director.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Renewal
The straightforward process outlined below must be followed in order to renew your scholarship:-
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of E Suraksha Portal.
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen with the Snehapoorvam Scholarship login option.
- Here you have to choose the School\College login option from the menu.
- Now your screen will go to a new page.
- On this page, you have to enter the captcha code, username, and password.
- You must now enter your login information.
- You now need to select the Services option. Then choose the Renewal option.
- Here enter the student’s name, admissions code, etc. After that choose the Search button.
- You must now click the “Choose” link underneath the word “Renewal.”
- Choose “Renew” from the menu.
- Complete the necessary details to successfully renew your scholarship.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Contact
If you have any queries regarding the scholarship then connect through the given details:
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship Address Email Id: Snehapoorvamonline@gmail.com
- Helpline Number: 1800 120 1001, 0471-2341200
If any children are adopted by a family so that children are eligible for the scholarship?
No, if any orphan children are adopted by a family then they cannot apply for the scholarship.
How many children are living in orphanages in Kerala?
Almost 75000 children in Kerala are living in orphanages and are under the age of 18.
I don’t have the death certificate of my parents, am I able to appear for the scholarship?
In this case, you have to connect to the concerned authority and explain your problem, they can solve your problem easily.