If children know the importance of education and develop their interest in it from an early age then it will be great for the future of our country. Because these children are the foundation of developing India. To motivate children from their initial school days to participate in scholarship programs, the Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan introduced Kerala LSS USS Scholarship 2023. Kerala LSS USS Scholarship stands for Lower Secondary Scholarship and Upper Secondary Scholarship. After the release of the appropriate notification, eligible students who intend to take the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship exam in 2023 may do so by submitting an online application. Most likely, the Kerala LSS USS scholarship application form will be made available by May 2023. Read on to learn more about the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship, including its highlights, important dates, eligibility requirements, required documentation, application procedures, and much more.
Importance of Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Kerala LSS USS Scholarship is conducted by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan. Lower Secondary Scholarship(LSS) is a test for students in Class 4 who succeeded in English, Math, and Environmental Studies and got a grade of A or above on their annual exams. A scholarship called the Upper Secondary Scholarship(USS) is given to Class 7 students who scored an A on all of their year-end exams. This scholarship program is intended primarily for students from economically disadvantaged socioeconomic groups who are unable to pay for their education. According to data from the prior year, Class 4 kids who pass the LSS exam are awarded Rs 1000 each year. And those who pass the USS (Class 7th) scholarship exam receive Rs 1500 annually. Check your eligibility before applying if you wish to participate in the LSS USS. the Kerala Lower Secondary Scholarship and Kerala Upper Secondary Scholarship exams on the scheduled exam date after receiving your admit card.
Also Check: Kerala E Grantz Scholarship
Objective of Kerala LSS USS Scholarship 2023
The main reason behind the implementation of the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship is to encourage students of classes 4th and 7th to participate in the scholarship program. So, they will develop their interest in studying from their initial school days. Because the habit and interests we develop in our childhood it will always remain with us. Under this scholarship, the students of class 4th standard will receive Rs 1000 each year and 7th standard students will receive Rs 1500 annually.
Key Highlights of Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
|Launched By||Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan|
|Name of Scholarship||Kerala LSS USS Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Benefits||Scholarship and Educational support|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from classes 4th and 7th|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Those who wish to apply for the scholarship must meet the requirements for eligibility set forth by the government. The following are the requirements for eligibility for the scholarship:
- The Students who are permanent residents of Kerala are eligible for the Kerala Lower Secondary Scholarship (LSS).
- Students in Kerala who are in the fourth grade at an approved school are eligible to take the LSS exam.
- Kerala students may apply for the Upper Secondary Scholarship (USS).
- Students in Kerala who are enrolled in a class of seven in a school recognized by the state may take the USS exam.
- To be considered, applicants must have scored an A on their final exam.
Also Check: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Benefits of Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
The Kerala LSS USS Scholarship will give scholarship benefits to the class 4 students who pass the Lower Secondary Scholarship(LSS) exam and receive Rs 1000 per year in Classes 5, 6, and 7. While students in Classes 8, 9, and 10 who pass the Upper Secondary Scholarship (USS) Class 7th scholarship exam receive awards of Rs. 1500 each year.
Students who qualify for the award receive a monthly stipend to help with their tuition costs. Depending on the level of education, the scholarship’s award can range from:
- LSS Scholarship Amount: 50 INR a month
- USS Scholarship Amount: 75 INR monthly
Application Procedure for Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
The actions listed below must be followed by applicants in order to apply for the scholarship at LSS USS portal.
- Applicants first need to visit the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Choose the LSS/USS option by clicking on the Menu tab.
- The screen will display a fresh window.
- Choose “Apply Online” from the menu.
- On the screen, the scholarship application form will appear.
- Now, complete the form with all the necessary information.
- The registered mobile number will now send you an OTP, which you must input in the required column.
- After passing the OTP, the candidate must submit the required paperwork in order to be successfully registered.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
The following are crucial dates that applicants need to be aware of before submitting their scholarship applications.
|Start of Registration||Announced Soon|
|Deadline for Registration||Announced Soon|
|Kerala LSS, USS Exam||Announced Soon|
Candidates are chosen for the award based on their academic standing and financial situation. The candidates are chosen by the scholarship committee based on their test scores from the previous exam and their financial situation. The chosen candidates’ schools are responsible for disbursing the scholarship money to them. The Kerala LSS USS Scholarship is a fantastic chance for students in Kerala’s economically disadvantaged sections to complete their studies. This program serves to guarantee that no student falls behind because of financial limitations.
- Passport Size photo
- Any legitimate identity card, such as an Aadhar Card or PAN Card
- Income Verification
- Residence Verification
- Caste Verification
- Disability Verification
The Kerala LSS USS Scholarship 2023 is a state-level test that is conducted for meritorious students from Kerala who studied in class 4th and 7th standard. The students must enrol in government or nonprofit schools in Kerala. The Office of Commissioner for Government Exams, Pareeksha Bhavan, administers the LSS USS Scholarship test. It is anticipated that the exam date for 2023 will be revealed soon. The test attempts to identify deserving students from economically disadvantaged groups in society and give them scholarships. The awards are offered for attending higher education institutions in Kerala.
- Address: Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojapura Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012.
- Phone Number: +91 471 254 6800 (Between 10.00 am & 05.00 pm on working days)
Kerala LSS USS Scholarship FAQs 2023
When will the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship 2023 Exam be held?
In March 2023, the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship Examination 2023 is scheduled to take place.
What do LSS and USS entire names mean?
Lower Secondary Scholarship (LSS) and Upper Secondary Scholarship (USS) are the two terms used.
Does the Kerala LSS USS Scholarship Test admit card come through the mail?
No. Only the BPR Kerala website will host the admission card for the scholarship exam. The admit card won’t be delivered via mail, courier, or any other method.