National Scholarship Portal is a single platform that covers multiple scholarship schemes which are introduced by the state government, central government, or AICTE for the students to offer them financial benefits. There are many students who do their registration under the NSP to receive the benefit. Now they need to renew their registration for the NSP Scholarship. The renewal process for a scholarship is similar to the registration process, you just need to visit the official website of the NSP and visit the NSP Renewal registration section to fulfill the required details and eligibility criteria.
Students will receive the payment directly into their bank account via a direct bank transfer method. The bank account of the student must be linked via your Aadhar card. This payment method is known as Aadhar Based Payment. The students will receive funds after the verification process.
Also Check: UP Scholarship
National Scholarship Renewal
National Scholarship Portal is started under the mission of the National eGovernance Plan. This scholarship portal will provide you with various scholarships according to different classes and criteria. Students from class 1st standard to Post graduation level all are eligible for this scholarship available under the NSP Scholarship Program. The National Scholarship will include State, Central, UGC, and AICTE scholarships. Students who are already taking the benefit of a scholarship and want to continue it will need to do their registration renewal.
- The portal will transfer the beneficiary student’s scholarship fund directly into their bank account which will be linked with their Aadhar card, via the direct benefit transfer method.
- Students don’t need to visit multiple official websites to do their renewal of registration under the specific scholarship scheme, you simply do your registration via the Nation Scholarship Portal without any error.
Objective of Scholarship National Portal
The main goal of NSP Renewal is to continue to offer the benefit of scholarships to deserving students who are already enrolled under it. Students will be able to continue their education without the worry of money arrangements. Students need to follow the eligibility criteria for the renewal of their application. Through this scholarship around 110 lakh students will be benefited. Students from Pre matric and Post matric courses are eligible for scholarships.
- These kinds of scholarship payments prove to be a great step for helping many talented and meritorious students who are helpless due to their financial condition. Now students can continue their studies without any tension of paying fees and other expenses.
Read it: Vidyadhan Scholarship
Key Highlights of NSP Online Renewal
|Launched By||National Scholarship Portal|
|Name of Scholarship||NSP Login Renewal|
|Objective||The portal will create a transparent environment that can be used by the students without any doubt|
|Benefits||The portal will create a transparent environment which can be used by the students without any doubt|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students who already be enrolled under the scholarship|
|Deadline||30th of June 2023|
Students need to follow the given criteria for the renewal of their application:
- Students must be a permanent resident of India.
- They should already be enrolled under the scholarship and receiving the given financial assistance.
- Students must score good academic marks in their classes to continue their scholarships.
Read It: Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
Benefits of NSP Renewal Login
The selected students will be the following benefits from the scholarship:
- The selected student will be able to apply for the scholarship according to their preference.
- The NSP portal will contain numerous scholarships with different scholarship amounts according to their criteria.
- The portal will create a transparent environment that can be used by the students without any doubt.
- Students will be able to get scholarships directly into their bank account via the DBT method.
The last date for the submission of various scholarships under the NSP scholarship is the 30th of November 2023 (Tentative).
Online NSP Renewal Process
Students need to follow the instructions given below to do the renewal of application form:
- Applicants need to visit the official National Scholarship website of the NSP Portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Renewal of Application option.
- The renewal application form will appear on your screen, here you have to enter the following details:
- Application id.
- Captcha code
- After filling all these details you have to click on the Login button to complete the renewal process.
- Students passport size photo
- Verification form from the school or college
- Self-certified community certificate, if the student is above 18 years.
- Community certificate by parents
- Fee receipt of current course
- Income certificate
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Students bonafide certificate
Students may contact us for any technical queries,
- Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in
- Phone number: 0120 – 6619540 (from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)
What is the last date for NSP renewal in 2023?
The last date of NSP Renewal will announce in the month of July 2023.
How do I renew my national scholarship?
At the official website of the national scholarship scheme, you may easily renew your scholarship application form.
I’m an ex-student who enrolled under the scholarship and my course is completed, can I again apply for a scholarship?
If you completed your course, then you are not able to apply for a scholarship again. As scholarship is only for students who are enrolled in a pursuing course.