Farmers play a very important role in our lives. But they are not able to earn a definite amount of money to offer a good education to their children. Our government always introduces schemes for them so their children also get equal education as other students. Now the government of Karnataka introduced Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023 for the children of farmers of Karnataka to offer them financial help for their children. After getting some financial help they can educate their children. It will also play an important role in increasing the literacy rate of our country. If you want to apply for the scholarship then continue to read this article, here we cover all the necessary details like objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more.
Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
According to Mr. Basavaraj Bommi, chief minister of Karnataka, the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship, which was initially a scholarship scheme for the state’s farm children, will see an increase in the amount of its scholarships. The government would provide the deserving students of farmers with Rs 2500 and Rs 11000 through this scholarship in order to help them continue their education. The beneficiaries find the amount to be fairly practical. The implementation of this plan will increase literacy and decrease unemployment. Under this program, students will receive hostel accommodations in addition to financial aid, preventing any disruptions to their higher study. The amount of benefit will be transferred into the bank account of the applicant via Direct Bank Transfer Method. The beneficiary will now be eligible to avail the benefits of this scholarship in the years 2023.
Features of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
|Launched By||CM of Karnataka|
|Name of Scholarship||Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023|
|Date of Implementation||August 7, 2021|
|Objective||To provide educational scholarships to children of farmers|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs 2500 and Rs 11000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of Farmers from Karnataka|
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Login||Karnataka State Scholarship Portal|
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Last Date||Updated Soon|
Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023
The main reason for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship implementation is to offer financial assistance to the farmer’s children who want to pursue higher education but can’t do so because of their weak financial condition. The government will provide the beneficiary amount to the selected students as well as they will get hostel accommodation. It is a great step taken by the government of Karnataka. It will help in increasing the literacy rate of the state and students will also make their life suitable after completing their education.
Also Read: Vidyasiri Scholarship
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must fulfill the following vidya nidhi scholarship eligibility criteria which is listed below:
- To be eligible for the scholarship the applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The student must belong to a farming background(Farther must be a Farmer).
- Students must be a 10th pass from a recognized institution of Karnataka.
Benefits of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is launched by the CM of Karnataka Mr.Basavaraj Bommi with the motive of offering financial help to the students of farmers.
- The scholarship will offer various benefits to the selected students on the basis of the given criteria.
- The selected student will receive financial assistance of Rs 2500 and Rs 11000.
- Along with the financial help the students also receive hostel accommodation.
- The social welfare department will manage the hostel facility.
- The amount of benefit will transfer into the bank account of the applicant via Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Also Check: SSLC Prize Money Scholarship
Rewards Under Raita Vidya Nidhi
|Courses||The scholarship amount for the Boys||The scholarship amount for the Girls|
|BA, BSC, BCOM, MBBS, BE, and other professional courses||Rs 5000||Rs 5500|
|Law, paramedical, nursing, and other vocational courses||Rs 7500||Rs 8000|
|PUC or ITI||Rs 2500||Rs 3000|
|Post-graduation||Rs 10000||Rs 11000|
- Evidence of Identity
- Residence Proof
- A passport-sized photo
- Phone number
- A copy of your bank’s passbook
- Farmer ID card
- Grade Report for Class 10
- Age verification and Other important papers
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Apply Online 2023
Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship online application process is as follows-
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Raitha Vidya Nidhi Website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Kerala.
- The Website’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the scholarship program for farmer children under the online service section.
- After that a new page will open here you have to select yes or no if you have an Aadhar card.
- If you select “yes,” you must give your name, gender, Aadhar number, and other details.
- You must provide your EID name, EID number, gender, and additional details if you choose no.
- Now you must check the declaration box.
- You then need to press the “Continue” button.
- You’ll now see a new page appear in front of you.
- You must complete all the required fields on this page.
- Afterward, you must upload all necessary documents.
- You must now click the submit button.
- By using this method, you can apply for the Ratta Vidya Nidhi Scholarship.
- If you have any queries regarding the scholarship or the registration, then make a Call on 1902.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship FAQs
What is the main purpose of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2023?
The main reason for the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship implementation is to offer financial assistance to the farmer’s children who want to pursue higher education, but can’t do so because of their weak financial condition. The government will provide the beneficiary amount to the selected students as well as they will get hostel accommodation.
When was the 1st time the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship was introduced?
The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship was 1st introduced on the 7th of August 2021.
What documents are needed for the Raitha Vidya Nidhi Registration?
Evidence of Identity, Residence Proof, A passport-sized photo, Phone number, A copy of your bank’s passbook, a Farmer ID card, a Grade Report for Class 10, Age verification, and Other important papers are required for registration under the scholarship.