India’s educational culture is currently through exciting times. Indeed, computers, projectors, the internet, and other modern educational technologies are helpful. Everything has been simplified to the greatest extent possible. Each area of life has been studied by science and technology. There is no end to the unbelievable knowledge that the internet offers. We are a country that is expanding internationally in the field of education, thus international students are drawn to come study with us. The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is providing students with the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme in order to give them the chance to go here and apply for a scholarship for studies.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme
There is good news for the students, The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, is delighted to announce the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Scheme (A1201) for the academic year 2023-24 at Indian universities/institutions. The ICCR A2A site for scholarships is scheduled to launch on February 20. Candidates have until April 30 to submit their scholarship registration forms, according to the official statement. After that, universities will have until May 31 to tell candidates of their choice.
- The Indian Mission overseas has until June 30th to allocate scholarships and produce offer letters. The offer letter must be accepted by the candidates by July 15th, 2023.
- The last date for Indian Missions to offer scholarships to additional students who were not considered in the first round is July 22, and the process will be finished on July 30.
- This is based on the number of acceptances in the first round (if acceptances are less than the scholarship seats allocated).
If you’re interested in applying for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme, then the online registration period for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme opened on February 20. On the official website of the scheme, interested applicants can submit their applications.
Also Check: Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Key Highlights of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
|Launched By||Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi|
|Name of Scheme||Scholarship Scheme Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students|
|Benefits||Students get admission in Undergraduate/Post-graduate courses|
|Eligibility Criteria||The age should be between 18 to 30 years|
|Date of Application Form Filling||Feb 20th 2023|
|Deadline||April 31st 2023|
Objective of Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
The main objective of the implementation of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Scheme 2023 is to provide scholarships to students for pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses. The scheme is mainly for foreign students to visit our country and complete their studies. It will motivate them and also increase the educational aspect of our country. Registration for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme will start on the 20th of February. The students who can’t fill out the form on 20th Feb they will fill it out on 22nd July.
The following eligibility is required under Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship Atal 2023:-
- The applicants for the scholarship must have appropriate English language communication skills to continue with the academic lecture.
- For undergraduate programs, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30, and for Ph.D. programs, between the ages of 18 and 45.
If you want to apply under Vajpayee scholarship Atal Bihari then you have to submit these documents
- The start of application form submission is the 20th of February. Applications for the scholarships must be submitted by April 30.
- The Indian Mission Abroad deadline for generating offer letters and allocating scholarships is June 30. By July 15th, candidates must accept the offer letter.
- Indian Missions have until July 22 to offer scholarships to further students who weren’t selected in the initial round, and the application process will end on July 30.
Application Procedure for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship
If you want to apply for the free scholarship in India then follow the given steps:
- The applicant first needs to visit the official website of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs.
- The homepage of the portal will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Registration button.
- After clicking on the link the Registration page will display on your device.
- On the registration page you have to enter the required details such as:
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Educational Information, etc.
- After filling in all these details click on the Submit button for the final submission of the Application form.
If you have any queries related to the scholarship for mbbs students then visit the official website and click on the contact option to solve your problems.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Scholarship FAQs
Who implemented the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Scheme?
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs implemented the scheme for admission in Indian Universities or Institutes for the academic session 2023-24
What is the date of application form submission?
The start of application form submission is on the 20th of February and the deadline is the 30th of April. If you can’t submit your application in the first phase then submit the form on 22nd July and the last date will be 30th of July.
Is there any official website available for the registration of the scholarship?
Yes, the official website for the Scholarship is available under the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs portal.