The scholarship is not only considered as a financial amount to be received, but it is a way to fulfill the dream of completing education for numerous students. The Karnataka government is always aware of providing education to their children by providing different kinds of scholarships with various criteria and amounts of benefit. Similarly, one more scholarship is introduced called Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023. The Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust is responsible for the implementation of this scholarship program which covers students who are pursuing higher studies but are worried about paying their college fees.
These students are so much on these kinds of scholarships to fulfill the dream of their parents and offer them a better and healthy life. Families whose annual income is less than 1 lakh rupees will appear for the scholarship. Now you must be thinking about who is Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan. What are the criteria for this scholarship then read out the article.
Importance of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
In 2012, the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT) was founded with the noble goal of transforming the lives of academically gifted but financially disadvantaged children. To fulfill the dream trust introduced Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship. The scholarship aims to offer scholarships to students who belong to the financially weaker section of Kerala and cannot afford to pay their college fees. The selected students will get financial assistance on the basis of their family income. It is not a debt that needs to be repaid; rather, it is a scholarship offered by the relevant authority.
- All regular courses that have been approved by the boards or institutions are eligible for the award. Students who desire to continue their further education in professional courses including engineering, technology, management, law, nursing, medicine, and dental sciences must be enrolled.
Also Check: Construction Workers Children Scholarship
Features of Scholarship Shamanur Shivashankarappa
|Launched By||Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT)|
|Name of Scholarship||Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||Students will have less than Rs. 1 lakh annual income|
|Benefit||Amount of financial help|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students will less than Rs. 1 lakh annual income|
Objective of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
The main reason behind the implementation of the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship is to promote education between economically weaker families by offering them scholarships. With the use of this scholarship money students can easily pay their college fees and continue their education without depending on their parents. Families whose annual income is less than 1 lakh will apply for the scholarship to enjoy the benefit. The scholarship money will be directly deposited into the banks of the chosen candidates.
Also Check: Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trusts
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa is the founder of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT). Shamanuru Shivashankarappa is a Davanagere South Assembly Constituency legislator. Since 1972, he has served as the Honorary Secretary of the Bapuji Educational Association. He was also the Chairman of the JJM Medical College, the Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, the College of Dental Sciences, and other institutions. He also served as the president of the Davangere’s Bapuji Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Benefits of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
The students who want to apply for the scholarship must fill out the application form and the selected students will receive a certain amount of benefit for their education to continue their course. The scholarship amount will depend on some specific criteria. The beneficiary will receive the scholarship amount in their bank account directly through the Direct Bank Transfer method. Now, you don’t have to visit the office for any inquiries or wait to receive the payment.
Also Check: SSP Scholarship
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following criteria must be followed by the candidate for registration:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The annual family income of applicants must not be more than 1 lakh rupees.
- The students who are opting in a Part-time course and those enrolled in correspondence courses are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have received admission to a reputable institution’s regular courses.
Selection Process under Shivashankarappa Scholarship Shamanur
The selection of the candidates will be dependent on the eligibility criteria and the documents attached with the application form. To delay the selection, submit the application form before the last date.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Apply Online 2023
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for the scholarship.
- To access the official website for the scholarship program, first, you have to visit the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT) portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now first you have to read the instruction, and then you must now select the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here you have to provide your contact information, academic information, and banking information.
- After that you have to click on the “Submit” button after checking the declaration.
- Now you have to print the application form with all the documents and deliver it to the Secretary, Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002, Karnataka, INDIA. Via post.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Selection List
- To access the official website for the scholarship program, first you have to visit the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT) portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- To view the Chosen List for the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship, click on the Selection List option.
- The page will appear on your screen, where you can check your name according to the application id.
- If the list contains your name, then the amount of benefit will be transferred into your bank account via DBT.
- You need to check your bank accounts right away.
- Address: The Secretary Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust C/o. R L Law College AVK College Road, Behind Bapuji Educational Association (BEA) office
- Davangere-577002, Karnataka.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship FAQs 2023
How can I find out the status of my application?
You can use the same login to monitor the status of your application after it has been submitted in its entirety.
Is it possible for me to apply online?
Yes, you must complete and submit an online application. Grab a printout of the completed application, which you must return to the address on the application along with all required documents that have been duly signed by your principal or the head of the institution.
Is there a test or examination for scholarships?
No exam or admission test is required for scholarships. It is based only on the case’s merits.