The Odisha Board of Secondary Education has announced the implementation of the NRTS Scholarship Exam i.e. National Rural Talent Scholarship. This NRTS Scholarship Exam will give a chance for the students of Odisha to get a scholarship price for their education by scoring good marks. The NRTS Scholarship Exam will be held in September month(the date is not fixed yet), the process for Scholarship Exam starts on the 7th of August at 10:00 AM to the 19th of August at midnight.
This Exam will contain MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) from MIL, Mathematics, General Science & Social Science. Each subject will carry 25 marks questions which sum up to 100 marks of the total question paper. Students who score well in the NRTS Scholarship Exam will be eligible for availing Rs. 250/- per month for the duration of 24 months(2 years).
Importance of NRTS Scholarship Exam
The NRTS Scholarship Exam is introduced with the vision of financially supporting students from class 9th to 10th. As there are many students who cannot afford the expenses of their education. So, to solve this issue the Odisha Board of Secondary Education has implemented NRTS Scholarship Exam. This exam will promote courage in students to get financial help for themselves on their own. Students will prepare themselves by covering the Scholarship Exam syllabus so they score the best marks and space their position among the top students.
- This Exam will contain MCQ questions, whose answers will be filled in the OMR Sheet. Students will get knowledge about these exams and they build confidence to face the competition. Students develop the habit of regular study and keeping their goals high.
Also Read: The Doon School Scholarship Exam
Objective of NRTS Scholarship Exam
The main aim of the NRTS Scholarship Exam is to promote the culture of education among students to qualify for the competitive exam and grab the opportunity to win the scholarship amount so they will be financially dependent for fulfilling their educational needs and not burden their parents. There are many students from the EWS/SC/ST/SEBC community who cannot afford higher education, and because of this students need to take a drop from their education. The selected students under the Scholarship Exam will receive Rs. 250/- per month for the duration of 24 months(2 years). The continuation of the scholarship amount will depend upon the academic growth of the student.
Key Highlights of NRTS Scholarship Exam
|Launched BY||Odisha Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Scholarship Exam||NRTS Scholarship Exam|
|Objective||To promote the culture of education among students to qualify the competitive exam and grab the opportunity to win the scholarship amount|
|Benefits||Rs. 250/- per month|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from class 9th of Odisha|
|Exam Date||In september 2023|
Also Read: NMMS Odisha
Reward Details under NRTS Scholarship Exam
The students of Odisha who qualify the Scholarship Exam will be eligible for receiving Rs. 250/- per month for the duration of 2 years. If a student is in class 9th then the scholarship will be distributed till the student cannot pass class 10th. But the amount of scholarship distribution will depend upon the academic score of the candidate in previous examinations.
Benefits and Features
- The Odisha Board of Secondary Education has announced the implementation of the NRTS Scholarship Exam i.e. National Rural Talent Scholarship.
- This NRTS Scholarship Exam will give a chance for the students of Odisha to get a scholarship price for their education by scoring good marks.
- Students who score well in the Scholarship Exam will be eligible for availing Rs. 250/- per month for the duration of 24 months(2 years).
- The amount of scholarship distribution will depend upon the academic score of the candidate in previous examinations.
- The amount of the scholarship will be distributed through the Direct Bank Transfer method in the bank account of candidates after their selection under the NRTS Scholarship Exam.
- Students need to open a joint bank account with any of their parents.
- Students develop the habit for regular study and keeping their goals high.
- Students must be permanent residents of Odisha.
- Students who want to enroll under the NRTS Scholarship Exam must pass class 8th and are now pursuing in 9th standard from Odisha Govt. recognized school/which has received No Objection Certificate from Govt. of Odisha.
- Students who are studying in a school in Odisha that are not adhering to the Board of Secondary Education’s curriculum cannot receive this scholarship.
- It is compulsory to fill out the application form before the last date.
- There is no limitation on the number of students to participate in exams.
Also Read: Junior Merit Scholarship in Odisha
The candidates need to pay Rs. 60/- as application fees amount during submitting the NRTS Scholarship Exam form in online mode.
|Registration Started From||7th August 2023 from 10:00 AM|
|Last date for Registration||19th August 2023 from Midnight|
|Admit Card releasing date||In August|
|NRTS Scholarship Exam date||September|
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/SEBC
- Income certificate from SEBC community students. It should not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh per annum.
- The candidate’s Descriptive Roll must include the category of the students.
Application Process to apply under NRTS Scholarship Exam
Candidates who want to register under the NRTS Scholarship Exam must visit their school head for registration as it is done by them only. Here we will provide the steps one needs to be follow for registration:
- For registration, the Institution Head needs to visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here they need to log in via their school code which contains User id and Password.
- After that a new page will open, read all the instructions and move forward to fill the Application form.
- On the application form following details must be filed:
- School Profile
- School Phone number
- Email id
- Full signature of the Head of Institution
- Candidates information
- Mobile number
- Income proof, etc.
- After filling in all these details, recheck the content again.
- For any errors, correct the details through the Registered Candidate List.
- Now after completing the process, pay the application form fees and click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- Students now print out their Descriptive Roll Sheet.
Note: At a time 15 candidates will be registered under the NRTS Scholarship Exam. The next round will start after the downloading or printing of the D.R. of all 15 candidates.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Ph: 2415460, 2415428, 2415429, 2415439,
What is the NRTS Scholarship Examination Tentative Date?
The NRTS Scholarship Exam will be held in September month( date is not fixed yet).
When will the registration for the NRTS Scholarship Exam be closed?
Registration for the NRTS Scholarship Exam will be closed on 19th of August at midnight.
What type of questions will be asked under the NRTS Scholarship Exam?
The NRTS Scholarship Exam will contain MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) from MIL, Mathematics, General Science & Social Science subjects.