The Doon School has created a scholarship scheme for boys from the age group of 11-13 years old. The aim is to recruit and cultivate remarkable boys from all backgrounds to serve a meritocratic India; to encourage them to be moral and upright citizens; to give them leadership training that will help them become intelligent and principled leaders. To apply for the scholarship online screening test will be held on the 16th of June 2023 and the eligible students are able to appear for the scholarship test which will be held on 1st October 2023. Students who are enrolled under class 7th and 8th standards will apply for this Doon School Scholarship Exam 2023.
The amount of financial assistance will depend on the eligibility criteria of individual boy students. The boys who want to appear for the scholarship exam can read this article completely to know more.
Importance of Doon School Scholarship Exam
Education is essential for each and every individual, I mainly hear about the scholarships which were created for girl students but there are very few scholarships for boys. This Doon School Scholarship will be a great opportunity for boys students to avail the benefit so they will be able to complete their education. The Scholarship aims to create moral, self-aware, and responsible risk-takers who can step up when necessary and understand the difference between activity and action. Boys are expected to strive for more profound academic accomplishments.
- In order to prepare for the rest of their professional life, they are also required to develop and acquire leadership and entrepreneurial abilities while in school. The scholarship test will be 45 mins for each subject.
About Doon School
S.R Das was the founder of Doon School in the year of 1935 and was the advocate in Calcutta. Doon School is situated in the foot of the Himalayas and it is spread over 70 acres of residential area. Doon School is only for boys students, no girl students are allowed. In Doon School total of 560 boys studied between the age group of 11 to 18 years. The school has top-notch facilities that are always being improved to provide cutting-edge utility, technology, and design. Boys from all societal groups and all Indian states would attend this wholly secular school, and they would go on to serve a free and democratic India.
Also Read: Indira Gandhi Single Child Scholarship
Objective of Doon School Scholarship Exam
Doon School aims to promote and encourage the education of boys who are open-minded, intelligent, creative, and think out of the box. Under this scholarship students will be able to receive financial help to pay their school fees or other educational expenses. The Scholarship aims to create moral, self-aware, and responsible risk-takers who can step up when necessary and understand the difference between activity and action.
Key Highlights of Doon School Scholarship Exam
|Launched By||Doon School|
|Name of Scholarship Exam||Doon School Scholarship Exam 2023|
|Objective||To motivate boy students for education|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students between the age of 11 to 13|
|Final Exam Date||1st October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Doon School Scholarship Exam
- Students must be a part of Doon School.
- The student must be a boy.
- The age of students should not be more than 11 to 13 years.
- Students from class 7 to 8 can apply for the scholarship exam.
Also Read: SRI Chaitanya Scholarship Test
Benefits and Features of Doon School Scholarship
- The Doon School has created a scholarship scheme for boys from the age group of 11-13 years old.
- To apply for the scholarship online screening test will be held on the 16th of June 2023 and the eligible students are able to appear for the scholarship test which will be held on the 1st of October 2023.
- The amount of financial assistance will depend on the eligibility criteria of individual boy students.
- Students who are enrolled under class 7th and 8th standards will apply for this Doon School Scholarship Exam 2023.
- The scholarship test will be 45 mins for each subject.
- In Doon School total of 560 boys studied between the age group of 11 to 18 years
- There will be Rs. 100 as registration fees.
The selected boy students will get financial assistance on the basis of their eligibility criteria which will be determined by the authorities.
The selection of the students will be done on the basis of a screening exam which will be held on 16th of July and the selected students will appear for the Final admission test which will be held on 1st october 2023.
Do Registration Under the Doon School Scholarship Exam
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Doon School Website of Doon School Scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Registration button.
- After that registration page will open on your screen, where you have to enter the required details and attach the needed documents.
- Now you have to pay the examination fees which is only Rs. 100.
- At last click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- The Screening Exam will be held on: 16th July 2023
- The final Admission Exam will be held on: 1st October 2023
- The Doon School, Mall Road, Dehradun, India, Pin-248003 Direct Number – +91-135-2526400
- Email: email@example.com
Can any foreign or NRI students apply for the Doon School Scholarship Exam?
No, only Indian resident boys students can apply for DSSE.
How many subjects will be there in the Doon School Scholarship Exam?
English, Mathematics, Case Study & Reasoning.
What type of questions will be asked in the exam?
There will be Multiple Choice Questions asked in the exam.