As we all know students are so fascinated with joining the Civil Services Examination to serve our country and make valuable changes for the betterment of the citizens. There are millions of young aspirants who dream of becoming IAS officers. It is regarded as one of the most esteemed professions in India. But not every aspirant is able to crack this prestigious examination. Some can’t do this due to a lack of financial assistance and some due to improper guidance. To show a correct path to the meritorious students Byju is taking responsibility. Byju’s is launching Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test for the aspirants to start preparing for the IAS examination. It will show you proper guidance and help to identify your weakness, and your strength to crack the exam.
Importance of Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test
Byju’s is a digital mobile app with free access to information only available for 15 days following enrollment. To assist you in realizing your IAS dream, BYJU’S IAS offers a distinctive home learning program. With a combination of live online lectures, self-assessment quizzes, and unique doubt-clearing sessions, BYJU’S Online Classroom for IAS is designed to assist you in acing the UPSC exam. This test measures a candidate’s ability in a wide range of areas, from general studies to aptitude, and is divided into three phases: the preliminary, main, and personality tests. Just about 700–800 individuals are chosen from the roughly 3.5 lakh applicants who take this exam.
BYJU offers you a thorough Pathway to pass the Civil Services Test and supports you every step of the way. Based on how you did on the scholarship test, knowledgeable instructors and mentors will offer you individualized counseling.
Also Check: MHRD Scholarship
Overview of Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test
|Launched By||To offer an opportunity to aspiring students for IAS|
|Name of Scholarship Test||Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023|
|Objective||To offer an opportunity to the aspiring students for IAS|
|Benefits||Students can evaluate their accomplishments and significant areas for development|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students who want to clear IAS Examination|
Objective of Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023
The main reason behind Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test is to provide quality education to the students with the proper guidance towards the preparation for the IAS Examination. Byju provides the most experienced teachers to the students for their preparation and guides them throughout the process. A tablet, an SD card, current affairs, study materials, an All India Test Series (Pre & Mains), mentorship, and online IAS classes are all included in this package. Study materials will be delivered to students in the form of books through couriers.
Eligibility Criteria for Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test
- To appear under Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023 you don’t need special criteria for form submission.
- The applicant must be an aspirant for the IAS Examination.
- Any person can appear for the scholarship test.
Benefits of Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test
- Students will be preparing for their entrance under the proper guidance of the experienced and talented teacher of India.
- Students can assess their areas of strength and need for development, they get a proper chance for self-analysis.
- Students can get all the solutions to their questions and concerns about the Civil Service examination.
- For the UPSC civil services exam, students can obtain the entire test guide.
- They can compare their performance to that of other students across all India levels.
- The applicant is capable of comprehending the complete procedure, specifications, and format of the UPSC civil services examination.
- They can identify where their preparation falls short and make necessary adjustments.
Also Check: Tata Trust Scholarship
Important Dates of Byjus IAS Scholarship Test
- The last date for registration under Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test 2023 is on the 9th of April 2023.
- The Byju’s IAS Scholarship test will be held on Byju’s website on 31st July 2023 at 11 a.m.
Exam Pattern under BNST Byjus National Scholarship Test
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Limit|
|Science and Technology and Environment||15||No limit|
|Current Affairs||15||No limit|
- The duration of the test will be of 2 hours
- The total no. of questions are 100
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test Syllabus
- Current events with national and international implications.
- India’s history and the Indian national movement.
- Physical, social, and economic geography of India and the rest of the world.
- Indian governance and polity—constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, public policy, rights issues, and so on.
- Economic and social development include issues such as poverty, inclusion, demographics, and social sector initiatives.
- General environmental ecology, biodiversity, and climate change issues that do not necessitate subject specialisation.
- General Science.
Scheme of Assessment
- Every correct answer receives +2 points.
- Each incorrect answer results in a – 0.67 penalty.
- There is no penalty for questions that are not attempted.
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Amount
- The scholarship will be given to the selected student on the basis of their performance in BNST|IAS.
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test Online Registration 2023
- Aspirants must visit the official website of BYJU’S.
- The front page of Byju’s will appear on your screen.
- Here you must now carefully read all the instructions and click on the “Register now” tab.
- Then you have to verify the phone number with an OTP and then submit it.
- After that, you must enter your information and click the submit button.
- By, following these steps you can now successfully register for the BNST|IAS.
Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test Login
- To begin, first you have to go to the official website of BYJU’S.
- The front page of Byju’s will appear on your screen.
- Then you have to click on the Login tab and the page will appear on your screen.
- On the login page, enter your mobile number and password before clicking the login button.
- You can easily log in to your profile by following these steps.
Terms & Conditions
Decisions regarding scholarships are final and decided by BYJU. The BNST | IAS is built upon the internal BYJU’S specifications. The applicant and the applicant’s parents recognize and concur that BYJU’S shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the applicant or applicant’s parent as a result of the applicant or applicant’s parent’s use or reliance on BNST | IAS or the BNST | IAS results for any decision. The applicant and the applicant’s parents provide BYJU’S permission to utilise their personal data for business reasons.
- If you have any queries regarding the scholarship, then feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 7829211117 for the BNST | IAS Helpline.
Is it possible for a student to take the byju’s scholarship test exam in Hindi?
Yes, the test will be offered in both Hindi and English, so feel free to appear for the scholarship test.
When will the outcomes be made public?
The BNST | IAS results will be released on April 12, 2023, at 12:00 PM. We advise you to obtain your evaluation report as soon as possible because it will only be accessible through the portal for seven days after it has been published
I currently attend BYJU’S. May I take the BNST | IAS?
Yes. All eligible students may take the BNST | IAS exam, including BYJU’S students. Nevertheless, the scholarship can only be used to register for new courses.