Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship is created to provide education to the children of farmers after they have completed their class 10th education. Farmers are suffering from various financial difficulties and to help the farmers overcome all of these difficulties. Getting an education is very difficult for people who come from the economically backward section of society and do not have access to resources. The chief minister of the Karnataka state has announced the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship for the development of the farmer community in the state.
The scheme was announced on 7 August 2021 by the concerned authorities. If you belong to an economically backward section of the society then you will be provided with the benefit of this scheme to continue your education.
Importance of Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship
The Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme is important. This initiative was created to help people to continue their education even if they do not have access to resources. If you belong to the economically backward section of the society then you will be provided the benefit of continuing your education after class 10th also. The students will be able to access quality education through the development of this scheme in the Karnataka state if they are children of farmers.
- Financial support will be provided to the students who deserve it and they will be provided the opportunity to complete their academic aspirations.
- The scheme will help in developing a better future for the people who do not have access to proper financial resources so that they can continue their education. There will be growth and development through the development of this scheme.
The objective of Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme
The Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship initiative launched by the state government has several objectives aimed at supporting the education of children from farming families. These objectives include:
- One of the main objectives of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the people who are the children of farmers.
- The scheme will also promote higher education among people who have a pattern of dropping out of school due to unusual reasons.
- Children of farmers who want to continue their education after class 10th will be able to do it through this scholarship scheme.
- The scheme will also encourage the parents of the children to send their children to school without having to worry about tuition fees and other expenses.
- The scheme will help in the development of the Karnataka state and it will help in the development of the education level of the state.
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship, certain criteria must be met. These include:
- Karnataka State Resident: The applicant must be a resident of the Karnataka state in India.
- Parent Profession: The applicant’s father must be a farmer by profession. This criterion is crucial as the scholarship aims to support the education of children of farming families.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed the 10th standard examinations from a recognized school by the central or state board.
- No Other Scholarship: The applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship from the state government.
Also Check: Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
Benefits of Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme presented by the Karnataka Government:
|PUC or ITI
|BA BSC, Bcom, MBBS, BE, and Other Professional Courses
|Law, Paramedical, Nursing, and other vocational courses
Read It Also: SSP Scholarship
Required Documents for Scholarship Scheme for Farmers Children
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme presented by the Karnataka Government:
- Address proof
- Photo identity proof
- 10th standard mark sheet/ certificate
- Farmer ID card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size image
- Other significant documents
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Apply Online 2024
There is a very easy procedure through which you will be able to apply for this scholarship and we are sharing the guidelines that you need to follow:
- Go to the State Scholarship website of the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Scholarship Program for Farmer Children” option under the “Online Services” tab.
- You will be directed to a new page that contains the scholarship application form.
- If you have an Aadhar number, select “yes,” and enter the Aadhar number, name, and gender. If not, select “no” and enter the EID number, EID name, and gender.
- After entering the required details, click on the declaration to state that you have read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “proceed” option and follow the further process to apply for the scholarship program.
- Phone Number- 1902
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship FAQs
What is the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship?
The Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship is a scheme launched by the state government of Karnataka to provide financial assistance to children of farming families to pursue higher education.
Who is eligible for the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship?
A resident of Karnataka state, having a father who is a farmer by profession, passing the 10th standard examinations from a recognized school, and not receiving any other scholarship from the state government is eligible.
How can I apply for the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship, visit the official website. Click on the scholarship program for farmer children option under the online services tab. Fill out the application form and submit it online.
What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
Farmer Child Scholarship 2023 Last date to apply is yet to be announced. Applicants are advised to check the official website for updates.
How much financial assistance does the scholarship provide?
The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 25,000 per annum to the selected candidates.