There are various scholarship schemes announced by state governments for the betterment of the citizens. But still, some groups of people were left unaware of their benefits and rights due to the unavailability of resources. The backward category of Kerala was left unbenefited from various scholarships. So, the government of Kerala introduced Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is for the backward unreserved categories of the state to offer them financial assistance which covers all their educational assistance. So, the students who enrolled in high school level or in post-graduation. All the students who want to apply for the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship must read this article completely. Here we cover major points which must be considered before registration.
About Kerela Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship was initially launched in 2013-14 by the Kerala state welfare Corporation. The scholarship is introduced for the academic year 2023 to offer scholarships to students who belong to an economically backward-forward society and are not involved in any other scholarship program. The students who enrolled in school and post-graduation courses will receive a definite amount of benefit and the students who enrolled in advanced courses like CA/ICWA/CS and those studying in IIT, IIM, NIT, and similar National Institutes will receive a special scholarship for their education.
- A reward of Rs. 10,000 will be given to 840 higher secondary students who are still enrolled and those who have already graduated. These students are eligible to apply for Samunnathi’s medical/engineering coaching support scheme.
Also Read: District Merit Scholarship Kerala
Overview of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
|Launched By||Kerala state welfare Corporation|
|Name of Scholarship||Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||Students of Kerala who belong to the Economically Backward Forward Community|
|Benefits||The amount of benefit depends on the courses|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of kerala who belong to the Economically Backward Forward Community|
|Official Website||To provide them with educational support|
Objective of Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
The main reason behind the implementation of the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2023 is to encourage students who are curious to study more but due to financial crises, cannot afford the expenses of higher education. To help these talented and meritorious students the scholarship will offer these students a definite amount of scholarship so they can pay their fees without any worry. Students will be able to make their future bright and make a good lifestyle. The scholarship will help in increasing the literacy rate in the state.
Also Read: Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the Samunnathi Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
- The students must be permanent residents of Kerala.
- The applicant must belong to the Economically Backward Forward Community.
- If any of the students already applied for the scholarship previously, then they are not able to apply for this program during the current year.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must select their coaching facilities.
List of Courses Eligible for the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
The Samunnathi Scholarship List offers the following courses to worthy and meritorious individuals from the state of Kerala.
- Competitive Assistance Courses
- Medical/ Engineering
- PSC/ BANK/ UPSC/ SSC
- Civil Service Exam
- Education Scholarship Courses
- Phil & Ph.D. Level
- National Institute Level
- CA/ ICWA/ CS Level
- Post Graduate Level
- Graduate Level
- Diploma Level
- Higher Secondary Level
Also Read: Snehapoorvam Scholarship
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Amount
The students who apply for the scholarship will receive a variable amount of benefits according to their pursuing courses. Here we will provide you with a list of benefits according to the course:
|Name of Course||No. of Scholarship||Amount of Benefit|
|High School Level||20000||Rs. 2000|
|Higher Secondary Level||14000||Rs. 3000|
|Graduation (Non-professional)||3500||Rs. 5000|
|Post Graduation (Non-professional)||1667||Rs. 6000|
|Graduation (Professional)||2500||Rs. 7000|
|Post Graduation (Professional)||1250||Rs. 8000|
|National Institute||120||Rs. 50000|
Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship Apply Online 2023
All interested applicants who wish to apply under this scholarship must adhere to the steps outlined below.
- First, you need to go to the Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Limited’s website.
- The Website’s homepage will open in front of you.
- Here you have to look at the Schemes area of the webpage.
- Now choose “Scholarship Application” from the menu.
- Then select the Courses Level according to your preference.
- In front of you, the application form will appear.
- Now fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- Once the information has been entered, attach all of your important documents.
- After completing all these steps you have to click on the Submit option.
Contact Details Samunnathi Scholarship Vidya
- Address: General Manager, Kerala State Welfare Corporation for Forward Communities Ltd, L-2 Kuleena, Jawahar Nagar, Kawdiar (PO), Trivandrum 695003
- Phone No. 0471-2311215
Scholarship Vidya Samunnathi FAQs
The previous year I applied for the scholarship, so am I able to register for this year also?
No, if you already applied for the scholarship previously, then they are not able to apply for this scholarship during the current year.
What documents are needed for registration under kswcfc vidya samunnathi scholarship?
You need the following documents for registration: Aadhar card, Institution certificate, SSLC Mark Sheet, Bank account passbook, ID card, and Residence proof of the candidate.
What is the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship last date for registration?
Registration for the scholarship is closed now.