In order to provide various kinds of support to the transgender community the government implements various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, financial and social security is provided to the citizens belonging to the transgender community. Recently the Pernod Ricard India Foundation has teamed up with TISS and a collective good foundation in order to develop an academic corporate fellowship program for the transgender community. Through this scheme fellowship will be provided to the beneficiaries. This article will cover complete details regarding the Transformation Fellowship 2023.
Through this article, you will get to know how you will be able to apply under this scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding its eligibility, benefits, features, required document, application procedure, etc
About Transformation Fellowship 2023
Transformation fellowship has been launched by Pernod Ricard India Foundation. Through this fellowship, transgender kids will be provided assistance in developing their professional objectives. Under the scheme, a 1-year program will be provided to the beneficiaries which will be financed by Pernod Ricard India Foundation. This program will provide fellows with the required theoretical equipment through 6 months of classroom instruction and project work in collaboration with the Tata Institute of social science and a collective good foundation.
- Under this scheme, 6 months of hands-on work experience will be provided to internships at prominent corporations and nonprofit organizations. With the implementation of this scheme transgender community of the country will be developed.
Also Read: Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Financial Assistance Under Transformation Fellowship
Under the scheme, proper training and experience will be provided to the beneficiary in order to prepare them for management and higher-level jobs. Every fellow will receive Rs 240000 along with Rs 96000 for travel and stay during the year. All those transgender people whose age is between 18 to 25 years will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The shortlisted candidates will go through an online procedure which will be followed by a round of group talks and personal interviews. Under the scheme, the first group of 20 fellows is expected to begin on 1st July 2022. After completion of this fellowship, the fellows will be awarded a completion certificate.
Objective Of Transformation Fellowship
- The main objective of the transformation fellowship is to empower the transgender community of the country
- Under the scheme necessary training and exposure will be provided to the beneficiaries in order to prepare them to take on management and higher levels within the company
- A one-year fellowship program will be provided to the beneficiaries which will have 6 months of classroom instruction and project work supervision
- With the implementation of this scheme, the standard of living of the beneficiary will be improved
- Other than that the beneficiary will also become self dependent
- This scheme will also create employment among the transgender community of the country
Key Highlights Of Transformation Fellowship
|Name of the scheme||Transformation Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Pernod Ricard India Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Transgender community of the country|
|Objective||To provide fellowship|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs 240000 along with Rs 96000 for travel|
Also Read: Dr S Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship
Benefits And Features Of Transformation Fellowship 2023
- Pernod Ricard India Foundation has launched a transformation fellowship 2023
- Through this fellowship scheme, an amount of Rs 240000 along with Rs 96000 for travel will be provided to the beneficiaries
- Other than that necessary training will be provided so that the people belonging to the transgender community will be able to take up higher-level roles
- The duration of training will be of 1 year
- This training will be broken into two parts 6 months of intense classroom instructions and 6 months of internship
- With the implementation of this scheme employment among the transgender community will be generated
- Other than that beneficiary will also become self-dependent
Eligibility Criteria Of Transformation Fellowship
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant must be transgender
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 25 years
- The applicant must have qualified for intermediate exams
Also Read: National Fellowship for OBC
Required Documents To Apply Under Transformation Fellowship
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
Features Of Transformation Fellowship
- Beneficiaries will get ongoing mental, psychological, and career assistance from experts, corporate leaders, and nonprofit organizations
- The fellows will be placed in internships with prominent corporations and nonprofit organizations to get practical experience
- Classroom instruction learning will be provided to the beneficiaries
- The fellows will be exposed to numerous business areas such as operations, strategy, marketing, finance, social awareness, and workplace skills
Procedure To Apply Under Transformation Fellowship
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of TISS
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you are required to click on apply now link
- A new page will display on your screen
- On this page, you have to enter your name, email ID, contact number, work experience, educational qualification, etc
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Transformations scholarship
- Pernod Ricard Foundation, Atelier, No. 10, Level 1, Worldmark 2, Aerocity, New Delhi- 110037
- Phone Number- (0124)- 2358001
Other Important Fellowship
|Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Fellowship|
|IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship|
|Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship|
|Prime Minister Research Fellowship|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship in India|
Who has launched Transformation Fellowship 2023?
The Pernod Ricard India Foundation has launched the scheme. Through this scheme transgender community will get training along with a stipend.
How much stipend will be provided through Transformation Fellowship 2023?
A stipend of Rs 2z40,000 along with Rs 96,000 for travel and stay will be provided. The amount of the step will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Is there any age restriction to get the benefit of Transformation Fellowship 2023?
Yes, there is an age restriction to get the benefit of Transformation Fellowship 2023. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
Is there any educational qualification to get the benefit of this scheme?
Yes, there is an educational qualification to get the benefit of this scheme. The applicant must have cleared their intermediate examination.