To cover the educational fees for someone is the greatest thing you give to that person. India is a diverse country, the talent is hidden behind the tall buildings. We have so many talented and meritorious students who will be a great future for our country in the upcoming time. But as we know the economic condition of many families is not that good, that they educate their young ones to the fullest. To help those families to educate their talented children the CM of Rajasthan Vasundhra Raje introduced CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2023 with the Education Department of Rajasthan. This scheme will offer financial assistance to children who can’t afford its expenses in the form of a scholarship.
Importance of the CM Higher Education Scholarship
Rajasthan is a developing state, to make it more developed the state aims to educate talented but financially weak students. To resolve this issue the CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme is introduced, where a financial help of Rs. 5000 will be distributed to the selected students. This beneficiary amount will be given to the student for completing their higher education. The student must be a 12th pass to enroll in the scholarship program.
- If you really want to study further and want to change your financial condition, then this scholarship will be a great opportunity.
- There are many students who cannot study further due to weak financial conditions, but now all your problems will be sorted. Just visit the official website and fill out the application form.
Also Check: Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Features of CM Higher Education Scholarship
|Launched By||Department of Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of Scholarship||CM Higher Education Scholarship Program|
|Objective||To provide a scholarship to students who can’t afford higher education|
|Benefits||Scholarship amount – Rs. 5000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from weak financial families|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Higher Education Scholarship
CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme is introduced with the aim of offering higher education to the students of Rajasthan who are not able to study due to financial crises. The selected student will receive an amount of scholarship which will help them to complete their studies without any worry. This scholarship will stand as an opportunity for multiple talented and goal-oriented students. After this, they don’t need to stop their studies due to less money. This scholarship will offer financial aid to individuals who have completed their 12th grade and wish to enroll in graduate-level courses.
Also Check: B.Ed Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Higher Education Scholarship
All the candidates who want to apply for the scholarship must fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate who wants to appear for the scholarship must reside in Rajasthan permanently.
- The candidate’s family’s annual income should not be higher than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- The student who is placed among the first 100,000 students on the board’s primary list is entitled to apply.
- If a student belongs to any other state, then they can also appear in this scholarship scheme.
- If you want to be selected under the scholarship then must attend at least 60% of the possible marks in their 12th grade.
Benefits of CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- The chief minister of Rajasthan has introduced the CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme with the aim of promoting education in the state among the students who belong to EWS families.
- The scholarship will cover the students who completed their 12th and want to pursue graduation courses.
- This scholarship will assist deserving students in continuing their studies and building their careers.
- This scholarship will be given by the Department of Education.
- The selected students will receive financial assistance for their education in the form of a scholarship which will cover all the educational expenses.
Rewards for the CM Higher Education Scholarship
- Under CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, students from financially unstable families will get the benefit. For that, the students must be placed on the Secondary Board of Secondary Education’s merit list. The selected student will receive INR 500 rupees each month for ten months.
- The students will receive a 5000 annual award as a scholarship. The duration of the scholarships for students pursuing higher education is five years. But, a student’s scholarship will end there if they drop out before the whole five years have passed.
Read It: Bihar Graduation Scholarship
- The online scholarship application registration will start for students on- February 24, 2023,
- cm higher education scholarship scheme last date is March 15, 2023.
CM Scholarship Document Required
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income document
- Financial passbook
- Educational diploma
- Mobile phone
- A passport-sized photo
- Bonafide certificate
CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme Apply Online
The steps listed below must be followed by all interested individuals who wish to apply for the CM Higher Education Scholarship.
- First, you need to go to the Higher Technical and Medical Education Official Website.
- You’ll see the home page in front of you.
- You must select the Online Scholarship option on the webpage.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Here you have to choose Register from the menu now.
- Click the register option after entering the registration information.
- After following all these details you can successfully register for the scholarship.
- Address: Department Of College Education,
- Jaipur- 0141-2706106 Email ID: dce[dot]oap[at]gmail[dot]com
- Rajasthan Para-Medical Council Jaipur- 0141-2973804, paramedical council
- Department Of Sanskrit Education
- Jaipur- 0141-2706608, director[dot]sanskrit[at]gmail[dot]com
- Department Of Technical Education
- Jodhpur- 0291-2434395,7424984084,8696555859, dte_raj[at]yahoo[dot]com
CM Higher Education Scholarship FAQs
Did I Need Directorate Permission to Register as My Own Research Mentor at an Affiliated University?
No, you do not need to obtain authorization from the Directorate; nevertheless, you must submit your application to the affiliating university via the Principal in the format required.
Was it necessary for me to submit my application through the Directorate if I wanted to apply for a university academic position?
No, in accordance with the current circular, all you need to send your application through your principal office is a N.O.C. from the Directorate.
How many retraining sessions are necessary for the selection scale?
The concerned individual must complete one orientation and one refresher course in order to receive senior scale if they do not hold a Ph.D. If they do, they must complete two refresher courses after receiving the senior scale.