Various scholarship schemes were implemented by the Government of Kerala for the students to offer them financial assistance. A new scholarship is introduced called Ayyankali Scholarship 2023 for the SC category students of the state. The students will get financial assistance on the basis of the Talent Search Examination. So, the students of the SC category who want to continue their education but cannot do so due to weaker financial conditions will definitely apply for the Ayyankali Scholarship to get the benefit. This scholarship will offer different packages of amounts on the basis of criteria.
The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000 lakh per annum. The students who qualify for the examination will only be eligible for the scholarship. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the scholarship, such as its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, and application procedure.
Importance of Ayyankali Scholarship
Ayyankali Scholarship was started in 2012 with the aim of offering financial assistance to SC students of the state. From then to now this scholarship is still running with a lot of success. The SC Development Department of Kerala has introduced this Ayyankali Scholarship to provide scholarships to selected students every month to pay their educational expenses. This scholarship scheme will mainly focus on the students who enrolled in class 5th to 10th standard and the mode of application form submission will be offline. Under this scholarship, the selected students will receive Rs. 4500 per annum.
- Additional benefits will also be included under this Ayyankali Scholarship.
- These scholarships are very valuable for the students who know the worth of it and have proper concentration towards their goal. Education is the only path that will help you in making your life better.
- The Scheduled Caste children always stay behind just because of the low annual income of their family.
Also Check: District Merit Scholarship Kerala
Objective of Ayyankali Scholarship
The main goal of the Ayyankali Scholarship is to encourage and motivate the SC students of Kerala to pursue studies from class 5th to 10th without any tension of paying their school fees. The selected students will get a scholarship amount that covers all their educational expenses and also offers them financial assistance for buying study tables and other nutritional food for making a healthy life. The scholarship will act as a light source in the darkness of life for the students who lose hope of joining school again due to the unstable financial condition of these students.
Highlights of Ayyankali Scholarship
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Name of Scholarship||Kerala Ayyankali Scholarship|
|Objective||To offer financial assistance for education|
|Benefits||Rs. 4200 per annum|
|Eligibility Criteria||SC students from class 5th to 10th standard|
Eligibility Criteria for Ayyankali Scholarship
The applying students must fulfill the following criteria before applying for the scholarship:
- The students must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must belong to the SC community.
- Students should be enrolled in classes 5th and 10th from the state or central organized board.
- The annual family income of the students should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000.
Also Check: Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Benefits and Features of Ayyankali Scholarship
Selected candidates will receive the following advantage after applying for the scholarship for the academic year 2023:
- The SC Development Department of Kerala has introduced this Ayyankali Scholarship to provide scholarships to selected students every month to pay their educational expenses.
- The students will get financial assistance on the basis of the Talent Search Examination.
- Under this scholarship, the selected students will receive Rs. 4500 per annum. Additional benefits will also be included under this Ayyankali Scholarship.
- If the annual income of the applicant will be less than Rs. 12000 then they will get an extra 2000 rupees for buying a study table and 1000 rupees for buying nutritional food.
- These scholarships are very valuable for the students who know the worth of it and have proper concentration towards their goal.
Ayyankali Scholarship Apply Online 2023
Applicants need to follow the given instruction for filling out the registration form:
- Applicants first need to visit the District’s Development Officers Office to get the Ayyankali Scholarship Application Form Pdf.
- Now fill all the necessary information in your application form and attach your passport-size photo.
- After this, attach all your documents required, and recheck the form once again to eliminate any mistakes.
- At last, submit the Ayyankali Scholarship Pdf Application form in the same office.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the Talent Search Examination. And 200 students who will score good marks will be selected for the scholarship to avail the provided benefits.
Read it: Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income proof certificate
- Address proof
- Marksheet of class 4th and 7th standard.
- The last date for the submission of the application form is not announced soon.
- The date for the Talent Search Examination will be also announced soon.
- Address: Kerala State SC Development Department Nandavanam Vikas Bhavan.P.O Trivandrum PIN: 695033
- Phone: 0471 2737100
Ayyankali Scholarship FAQs
How do we get the scholarship amount into our bank account?
The scholarship amount will be transferred into the bank account of the applicant via Direct Bank Transfer method.
What is the deadline for application form submission?
The last date for the submission of the application form has not been announced.
How many students will be selected under the scholarship scheme?
Around 200 students who will score good marks will be selected for the scholarship to avail the provided benefits.