Fiitjee Scholarship Test is conducted to provide scholarship opportunities to those who want to pursue JEE main and JEE advanced 2024. The scholarships will be provided in the matter of cash scholarships and also tuition fee waiver. The scholarship of Rupees 3 crores will be provided to the people through the scheme presented by the organization. The reward exam will be conducted on 11th June 2023 by the concerned authorities.
You can check out the significant information about the exam and the information related to the scholarship from the article given below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this scholarship program. The students will be provided with an opportunity to take admitted to this coaching institute.
Overview of Fiitjee Scholarship Test
Fiitjee Scholarship Test is conducted by the organization in order to help people who do not have proper opportunities in order to prepare for competitive examinations available in India. If you are preparing for the competitive examination when you can apply for the courses available in this organisation but if you do not have financial assistance in order to take admission in those courses then you can apply for the scholarship test presented by the organisation.
- People will be provided free-of-cost courses available in the organization if they are getting a good rank in this scholarship test.
- Students can participate in this scholarship test if they are preparing for the competitive examination for the academic year 2024 and if they are selected then they will be provided a lot of opportunities so that they can prepare for the exams.
Also Read: Allen Scholarship Test
About Fiitjee Exam
Fiitjee Exam will be conducted for people who are interested in JEE or JEE advanced level. This scholarship test will be conducted by the organization for physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. There will also be an aptitude test that you can take. The students will have to get a good rank in order to get this prestigious scholarship and then only they will be eligible for the cash scholarship.
- The students will be provided various benefits such as scholarships of up to rupees 1.5 lakhs + 100% tuition fee waiver on the programs available by this particular institute in order to help the people to get good marks in their competitive exams.
- There are a lot of different benefits and other opportunities that will be open to the students if they are getting a good rank on this scholarship test.
Brief Highlights of the Fiitjee Scholarship Test
|Name||Fiitjee Scholarship Test|
|Objective||Providing cash scholarships and the opportunity to take part in free-of-cost courses|
- XII Pass Students aspiring for JEE Main & JEE Advanced 2024
Also Read: Byju’s IAS Scholarship Test
- Students securing a Rank in the Top 200 in the Exam will get a Certificate of Achievement and will also get Free Online Doubt Removal Support to help them in their preparation even without joining FIITJEE.
- Tuition Fee Waiver is for One Year Classroom Program for JEE Advanced 2024 / eOne Year Live Online Classroom Program for JEE Advanced 2024. Cash Scholarship & Hostel Fee Waiver will be valid only for the batches commencing from 28th June 2023.
- In case less than 200 Students score above the minimum eligibility marks, then the number of Students eligible for Cash Scholarships will be altered respectively.
- Cash Scholarships + Tuition Fee Waivers for the FIITJEE program + Hostel Fee Waivers worth about Rs. 3 Crores subject to Terms & Conditions.
- All FIITJEE Scholarships are 3rd Party Funded based on Grants and Donations received from various Philanthropic Trusts & Societies.
- Those Students who are not shortlisted in the Top 200 but show sufficient potential to prepare for JEE Advanced 2024 will also be selected to join the One Year Classroom Program / eOne Year Live Online Program for JEE Advanced 2024. Few Students among these may also be given a 10% to 35% Tuition Fee Waiver only.
- Cash Scholarships to outstanding performers + Tuition Fee Waivers on the FIITJEE Program on the basis of their performance and subject to scoring above minimum cut-off marks in each subject in the test. Based on the aggregate marks in the exam and marks in individual subjects, a common merit list will be prepared. Those Students who do not clear the individual subject cut-off marks, as well as the grand total cut-off marks in the written test, will not qualify for the merit list. Refer to the table here:
|FTRE Rank||Total Cash Scholarship (in Rs.)||Tuition Fee Waiver on FIITJEE Program* (in %)||Hostel Expenses Support|
|1||1,50,000||100%||Students who show a clear Potential to secure a Rank in the Top 500 in JEE Advanced 2024 will be given Hostel Expenses Support. FIITJEE will pay their Room Rent. However, Students will have to bear the food and other personal expenses.|
|4 to 10||45,000||100%|
|11 to 20||36,000||90%|
|21 to 50||30,000||75%|
|51 to 100||24,000||50%|
|101 to 200||10,000||50%|
|Objective Paper I||Objective Paper II||Objective Paper III|
|Aptitude Test||JEE Main Level (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||JEE Advanced Level (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
|9:00 am – 10:30 am||11:00 am – 1:00 pm||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
- FTRE Rank will be based on total marks scored.
- Cash scholarships, fee waivers on the FIITJEE program & Hostel Fee Waiver will be decided on the basis of performance in the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam (FTRE).
- All the candidates will have to perform well in the Aptitude Test, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and clear grand total cut-off as well as individual subject cut-off Marks to be eligible.
- The final discretion of awarding the Cash Scholarships, Fee Waivers on FIITJEE program & Hostel Fee Waiver will remain with FIITJEE and its decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
- To get the Cash Scholarship & Hostel Fee Waiver, one has to enrol in the One Year Classroom Program / One Year Live Online Classroom Program for JEE Advanced 2024 (The batches will commence on 28th June 2023).
- Total Cash Scholarship will be divided into equal quarterly instalments and disbursed from June 2023 to the month of JEE Advanced 2024.
- A minimum attendance of 90% and relatively good performance in phase tests during the course will be a criterion for eligibility for continuity of disbursement of quarterly cash scholarship. The final discretion in each case will remain with FIITJEE and this decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Fiitjee Scholarship Test Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the official Fiitjee website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Register Now button
- The registration portal will open on your screen and you will have to fill out the application form accordingly.
- Upload all of your details and your important documents in order to register for this Scholarship exam and then you will have to show up on the exam date with your admit card.
Fiitjee Scholarship Test Date
- Exam Date- 11th June 2023
- Last Date to Register- 9th June 2023
- Result Declaration Date- 16th June 2023
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Login Button
- Enter your username and password.
- The dashboard will open on your screen.
- FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Near Hauz Khas Metro Station, Sarvapriya Vihar
- New Delhi – 110 016
- Email: email@example.com
How to apply for the Fiitjee Scholarship Test 2023?
If you want to apply for the scholarship, you need to visit the official website and then you have to click on the register now button to fill out the registration form and get your admit card.
What are the benefits of the Fiitjee Scholarship Test?
The students will be provided the opportunity to take part in the courses available by this institution and they will also be provided with cash prizes so that they can continue their education and take competitive exams.
What is the eligibility for the Fiitjee Scholarship Test?
If you want to apply for this scholarship scheme then you must be appearing for the JEE or JEE advanced exams in the academic year 2024 and you must have passed class 12th.
What is the cash price of the Fiitjee Scholarship Test?
The students can get up to rupees 1.5 lakhs in order to continue their education and to focus on their education while they prepare for the competitive exam.