The scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in is introduced by the Social Justice And Empowerment Department of Rajasthan for the SC/ST/OBC students for financially supporting them. The scholarship amount will be transferred into the bank account of the candidates via the DBT method. Now the students who have already applied for the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in can check the Status of their scholarship. Students just need to visit the official website of scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status and click on the Track Application Status for your application-related details.
Under the status option, you just need to enter your user id and click on the status button. Applicants who registered under the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status must read this article completely as here we provide all the relevant details. Students who want to check the details regarding their scholarship status must read this article completely. This will contain information for the steps to check the status and procedure to be followed.
Overview of scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status
The scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status is an online service to provide efficiency of knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution. Candidates who have already registered for the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in can know about the status of their application. After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and the mode of scholarship distribution.
- Under the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in the amount will be depended on the course in which the candidate is enrolled. Students don’t need to visit the portal for registration and fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Through this single portal, they can apply under a specific type of scholarship according to their preference. Students who got selected under scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in 2024 will get Tuition Fees, Exam Fees Maintenance Allowance, etc.
Also Read: Rajasthan NMMS
What is the Rajasthan Scholarship?
There are many scholarship schemes introduced by the Government of India, State Government, or many private organizations for the deserving or talented students of India. This time the Rajasthan Government has taken the initiative of introducing SJE Scholarship 2024. Under the SJE Scholarship 2024 students from all the communities like: SC.ST. OBC. DNT categories are eligible to apply. These scholarship schemes will be introduced to financially help students in their educational journey.
- As many students belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the country and because of this they cannot afford their educational expenses. This SJE Scholarship will be transferred into the bank account of Selected candidates via direct bank transfer method. The amount of scholarships will depend on the type of scholarship and their eligibility criteria.
Key Highlights of scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status
|Government of Rajasthan
|Name of Scholarship
|To provide an online service to know the status of their application
|Know about the progress of their application
|Students who already register under the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in
|Mode of status checking
|SJE Scholarship Portal
List of scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Scholarship
- SJE Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students
- Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students
- SJE Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students
- SJE Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students
Also Read: CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates must belong to the SC/ST/OBC Community.
- The candidate should complete their post-graduation in an India-recognised institute with at least 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- The annual family income of candidates from SC/ST community should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Benefits of scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status
- The scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status is an online service to provide efficiency of knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution.
- Candidates who have already registered for the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in can know about the status of their application.
- After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and mode of scholarship distribution.
- Candidates don’t need to wait for the confirmation of the scholarship amount; they will check it via a single click process.
- Photo of the applicant
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family
- Bank account details
- Certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
Detail Mentioned Under scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status
- Application Id
How to Check scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status Online
- Students first need to visit the Official Website of SJE Portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen, here you need to select the Track Application Status option.
- After that a new page will open, here you need to enter your details:
- Application id
- Now click on the Submit button. Here you see all the information regarding your application status.
- Address-G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
- Toll-Free Helpline No. -1800 180 6127
Who can check the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status?
Candidates who registered under the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status 2024, will only check their application status.
What information is entered to check the scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status?
Candidates need to enter their application ID.
From where candidates will check scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in Status?
Candidates just need to visit the official website of the portal and click on the Application Status option to know the status.