Medhavi Scholarship is conducted by the central government with the basic goal of helping students who are very talented and creative towards their studies but due to lack of financial condition, are not able to continue it after their 12th. To offer these students some scholarship funds in the form of financial assistance the central government introduced this scholarship. To receive the scholarship funds students need to attend the entrance examination in form of online mode, which will be organized by the concerned authority on an online application. To use the application for giving exams you need to follow the instructions provided by the officials.
The students who qualify for the exam will receive multiple rewards in the form of installments. There will be an application form required for submission which is Rs. 300. Students who fall under the age group of 16 to 40 years will appear for the scholarship test.
Objective of Medhavi Scholarship
With the motive of helping economically weak students to complete their studies by offering them financial assistance, the Human Resource & Development Department will start this Medhavi Scholarship. The students who qualify for the scholarship test will receive the scholarship fund for completing their studies after the 12th standard. There are many students who are willing to do studies but are helpless due to their family conditions. They don’t want to burden their parents with their education, so at last they decided to drop their education. But now as this scholarship scheme is implemented, they don’t need to worry about their studies.
Also Check: EWS Scholarship
Benefits of Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
There are multiple advantages provided under the scholarship for the selected students:
- The Medhavi Scholarship program will be introduced for students who are financially weak and cannot afford higher education.
- The selection of the students will be done on the basis of a scholarship test.
- Students will receive financial assistance on the basis of specific types of categories.
- The scholarship amount will be distributed in 3 installments.
- The scholarship amount will be variable according to the scholarship category from 1000 to 8000 rupees.
- Students who qualify for the scholarship test will get their application form fees returned.
- From now on, students don’t need to discontinue their classes because of the unavailability of funds.
- The students who are really intelligent will clearly pass the test and secure their place among the selected students.
Also Read: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Rewards GIven under the Medhavi Scholarship
The following rewards will be received by the selected students:
- Type A Scholarship: Under this scholarship around 767 applicants are selected.
- Under the 1st installment, candidates will receive 8000, then in the 2nd installment 4000, or at last in the 3rd installment 2000.
- Type B Scholarship: Under 1st installment candidates will receive 3000, then in 2nd installment 2000 or at last in 3rd installment 1000.
- Type C Scholarship: Under this scholarship around 489 applicants are selected.
- Under 1st, 2nd or 3rd installment students will get Rs.1000.
Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi Scholarship
Students must fulfill the given Medhavi Scholarship Eligibility before applying for the scholarship:
- Students must be permanent residents of India.
- The age of candidate must be between 16 to 40 years.
- Students should complete their 12th with at least 50% marks and the graduates will also apply for the scholarship.
- Students should also pass the 10th standard.
- The selection of the students will be done on the basis of scholarship test qualification.
Read it: Labour Card Scholarship
Application Procedure Required for Medhavi Scholarship
Applicant must follow the given instructions for applying under the scholarship:
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Medhavi Website of the Medhavi Scholarship portal.
- The homepage of the site will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Registration option.
- After that, you will be redirected to the google play store app, from here you have to download the Medhavi National Scholarship Application.
- After the successful download of the application, you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Now fill in all the needed details and upload the required documents.
- After that pay the application form fees and last click on the submit button.
- Bank Account Details
- Mark sheet of class 10 exams
- Marks sheet of class 12 exam
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Applicant Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of Admission from any university or college
Medhavi Scholarship Login
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the Medhavi Scholarship.
- The homepage of the site will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Login option.
- Now the login page will open on your screen, where you have to enter your User id, Password, and Captcha code.
- After filling in all these details click on the Login button to complete the process.
If you have any queries regarding the scholarship then please contact us through the given details:
- Contact Number: 9354801761 (10 AM to 6 PM)
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
Medhavi Scholarship FAQs 2023
What is the last date for the Medhavi Scholarship application form submission?
There is no announcement regarding the Medhavi Scholarship’s last date on the application form.
Is Medhavi Scholarship a government-based scholarship?
No, this is not a government-based scholarship, this is initiated by the Human Resource Management Department.
What are the application form fees?
The fees for application form submission will be Rs. 300/-