There are several scholarships that offer educational help to the girl students pursuing higher education. In many families, girls can’t pursue their courses due to financial crises or in some cases, families are not supporting them. To reduce this problem the Kerala State Government’s Department of Minority Welfare has introduced a new scholarship called the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship. The scholarship will mainly focus on the girl students who belong to minority classes and pursuing the 1st year of graduation course. If you want to apply for this scholarship then register under the portal. In this post, we offer all the necessary information regarding the scholarship such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more.
Importance of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
The Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala is introducing CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship for minority girl students such as Muslims, Latin Catholics, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis), and Converted Christians. Through the CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship, students enrolling in undergraduate, graduate, or professional programs will receive a scholarship worth Rs. 5,000/6,000/7,000 respectively. Through the implementation of this scholarship, the selected students will get all the expenses for their studies. Nowhere you don’t have to worry about your studies, you just have to focus on your studies. You have to fill out your application form before the deadline of the application form. The last date for registration is 9th March 2023.
Also Check: Kerala LSS USS Scholarship
Overview of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Launched By||Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala|
|Name of Scholarship||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial help to the minority girl students|
|Benefits||Rs- 5,000/6,000/7,000 respectively|
|Eligibility Criteria||Girl students belong to Muslim, Latin Catholics, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Converted Christians|
|Deadline||9th of March 2023|
|CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Student Login||Kerala Minority Welfare Login|
Objective of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
The main goal of the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship is to offer financial assistance to the girl students of Kerala who belong to the minority community such as Muslims, Latin Catholics, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis), and Converted Christians. Girls who want to continue their studies but can’t do so due to financial crises can now fulfill their dream. This scholarship will be given to students who are currently enrolled in their 1st year of graduate courses. The students will receive financial assistance according to the pursuing courses. The amount will be variable.
Also Check: Aspire Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
The applicant must meet the requirements listed below in order to apply online for this scholarship:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must be a female student.
- If you want to apply for the scholarship then you must be a member of one of the underrepresented minority groups, including Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- Candidates must be enrolled at a college or university that is approved by the government.
- A minimum of 50% on the class 12th exam is required.
- The student’s parents’ combined annual income must be at least Rs. 8,00,000.
- Applicants must be in a 1st-year program of graduation course.
Benefits of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
The following are the advantages of this scholarship:-
- The CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship has been introduced by the Department of Minority Welfare.
- The only students eligible for this award are those who are citizens of Kerala.
- Only scholarship amounts will be awarded to students who identify as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- The scholarship funds will be available to applicants as a single payment.
- Students pursuing undergraduate degrees or courses will receive a financial aid package worth Rs. 5,000.
- The students who are enrolled in professional courses would receive Rs. 7,000 annually.
- The students will receive an equal distribution of educational services.
- Before 320 January 2023, one can submit an online application for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship.
- College fees will be possible to be paid to students.
- The recipients of this grant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or professional program.
- The students would receive a housing allowance in the amount of Rs. 13,000 per year as a hostel stipend.
Scholarships Awarded Students Details
The following are the Muhammed Koya Scholarship CH amounts given for each course:-
|Courses||Amount of Scholarship|
|Professional Courses||Rs. 7000\-|
Rate of Hostel Stipend
Female students will also be given a hostel stipend for obtaining a housing allowance so they can benefit from the hostel amenities. Students will receive the annual hostel stipend as a one-time payment. A hostel stipend of Rs. 13,000 would be given to the student each year.
Some of the crucial paperwork needed to apply online for scholarship CH Muhammed Koya p is listed below:
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Proof
- Yearly Income Certificate
- Details of a bank account
- Functioning email address
- Proof of identity
- Mobile number
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Apply Online 2023
- First, you need to go to the Directorate of Minority Welfare Scholarship Website.
- In front of you will be the home page.
- Here you have to click on the “Scholarship” link on the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship official website.
- Before you will appear a new web page.
- Here, you must choose the CH Muhammad Koya Award option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here you must have to select the option of Apply Now
- On your screen, the registration form will appear.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary information.
- Once all the information has been entered, attach all of your important documents.
- then select the Submit button.
- You may quickly apply for this Scholarship here.
To be eligible to apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must complete the online application form.
- After completing the form, the user must print it out and attach all necessary supporting documentation.
- The institution’s head must receive these documents from the applicants.
- The organisation will examine the candidate’s documentation.
- The institution’s head will approve the application through the scholarship site following the successful verification.
- The institute will return the candidate’s documents following approval.
- The scholarship inspection team will review the materials prior to the final submission.
- After everything is done, the Directorate of Minority Welfare will award the scholarship.
Contact us using these details if you need any technical support:
- Contact Number: 0471 – 2300524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CH Muhammed Koya FAQs 2023
What will happen if I find errors after submitting the applications to the institutes?
You should inform the organization of the errors. The institution has the ability to change the verification status back, allowing you to change the information. Resubmit the printout to the institution for online verification after making the necessary corrections to the details.
Can I use more than one scholarship?
Yes, You may apply for one or more scholarships.
What should I do if the drop-down option does not include the name of my institute?
You should go to the institute right away to speak with the office of scholarships.