The Destination Australia Funds has created a scholarship program called Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 for students from abroad or domestically to provide them an opportunity to study in regional Australia, undergraduate or postgraduate courses. This will be a golden chance for the students who dream of studying in Australia. Under the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 students all over the world are eligible to apply and the selected students will get scholarships that cover tuition fees, living expenses, and airfare. T
he students will be eligible to apply under the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 based on their academic merit, community involvement, leadership quality, and extracurricular activities. The selected candidates will receive AUD 15,000 per year for a maximum duration of 4 years. It is mandatory to apply under the Destination Australia Scholarship before the last date of registration i.e. January 2024.
About the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland, Australia is ranked in the top 50 colleges in the world. It provides an environment for research and the most talented and expert teachers for the students. The teachers are praised for giving the kids the tools they need to succeed as creative thinkers and leaders. It offers top-notch research and has an international reach. The goal is to provide knowledge leadership for a better society, and we work hard to create better prospects for our students and the surrounding area.
Also Read: Aspire Scholarship Program By SWAYAM
The objective of the Destination Australia Scholarship
The main aim of the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 is to increase the number of students studying in regional Australia, by supporting them in their decision to study abroad by providing scholarship amount as financial help and provide them with a high-quality educational experience. Under the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 Australian and international students will get a chance to pursue top-notch education, training, and research while also getting an experience of living in Australia’s remote and rural regions. Many students are very talented but because of unstable financial conditions cannot afford the expenses of education in Australia.
Important Factor of Destination Australia Scholarship
|Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment
|Name of Scholarship
|Destination Australia Scholarship 2024
|To increase the number of students studying in regional Australia, by supporting them financially
|Scholarship amount of AUD $15,000 per year
|Students from all over the world
Destination Australia Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be international students in Australia.
- Applicants should have a student visa during the duration of their course until it is not completed. In order to ensure protection under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time education program as a new student at the University of Queensland.
- Candidates must maintain continuous residence in regional areas of Australia until the completion of their degree course.
- Applicants must show their residency proof in Australia before applying for the scholarship.
Also Read: Tata Trust Scholarship
- If candidates will not be able to complete the application process in the prescribed format they are not eligible for the Destination Australia 2024.
- In case applicants have not submitted a formal UQ application for admission to a fully offered undergraduate or postgraduate course at the UQ Gatton campus by the scholarship deadline they are not eligible.
- If applicants enroll in a program that is not listed under the eligibility list, then they cannot avail of the benefit of a scholarship.
- If a candidate already has a scholarship or has been offered one, they should decide which one to keep.
- The selected students will receive AUD $15,000 per year for a maximum duration of 4 years, depending upon the duration of the course.
Also Read: Alstom India Scholarship
Benefits of Destination Australia Scholarship
- The Destination Australia Funds has created a scholarship program called Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 for students from abroad or domestically to provide them an opportunity to study in regional Australia, undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- The selected candidates will receive AUD 15,000 per year for a maximum duration of 4 years.
- Under the Destination Australia Scholarships 2024 students all over the world are eligible to apply and the selected students will get scholarships that cover tuition fees, living expenses, and airfare.
- This will be a golden chance for the students who dream of studying in destination Australia in 2024.
- The students will be eligible to apply under the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 based on their academic merit, community involvement, leadership quality, and extracurricular activities.
List of Eligible Courses
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Equine Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science
- Master of Agribusiness
- Master of Agricultural Science (Agronomy or Horticulture fields of study)
- Master of Animal Science
Payment of Scholarship
- In the first semester of study, UQ will deposit funds into each recipient’s designated Australian bank account within 20 business days after the payment date.
- The Destination Australia scholarship may be terminated and any remaining scholarship payments discontinued if the student ever defers, interrupts, or withdraws from their authorized UQ study program and is later determined to no longer meet the eligibility requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The application process for the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 will be started in November 2023.
- The last date for registration will be on the 18th of January 2024.
To Apply the Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be done by the panel of the Faculty of Science Associate Dean.
- The candidates need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria decided by the Department of Australia.
- UQ will let applicants know the results of their applications three (3) weeks after the scholarship deadline. The notification period for scholarship results may be extended at UQ’s discretion.
- The information about the scholarship will be provided to the candidates via email and have until the deadline stated in the email to accept.
- The scholarship will not be provided to students who do not accept by the deadline, and they will not be automatically considered for subsequent scholarship offer rounds.
- The Associate Dean (Academic)’s (or nominee’s) decision is final, and no further communication will be made.
Destination Australia Scholarship Apply Online
- Applicants need to lodge an official application under the eligible undergraduate or postgraduate course directly to the campus of the University of Queensland.
- Or applicants can also visit the official University of Queensland website of Destination Australia Scholarship.
- After that candidates will receive a Student id number and an offer.
- If your offer is conditional or part of a package, you must fulfill every requirement by the scholarship deadline. The offer does not have to be accepted by the deadline for the scholarship.
- Now applicants need to submit UQ Destination Australia online application form.
- Along with the application form, the candidate needs to write a statement of 300 words, which covers the following questions: answer
- Why are you interested in studying in a regional area in Australia?
- How have you contributed to your local community, and how do you plan to enrich the UQ Gatton community?
- What influenced and motivated you to choose your intended study program?
- After completing the application form send it to the given address:
- UQ International Admissions Section
- Level 2, JD Story Building
- The University of Queensland
- Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant must call on the given numbers for any query related to the Destination Australia Scholarship 2023
- General and non-urgent inquiries: 3365 1234
- Free call, all hours: 1800 800 123
What is the last date for the Destination Australia Scholarship?
It is mandatory to apply under the Destination Australia Scholarship 2024 before the last date of registration i.e. 18th January 2024.
Who can apply under the Destination Australia Scholarship?
Students from all over the world who want to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
What is the duration of receiving the scholarship amount?
The selected candidates will receive AUD $15,000 per year for a maximum duration of 4 years.