The SWAYAM Charitable Trust has started a CSR initiative for the Students who are in India’s top engineering colleges like: IITs. This scholarship is the Aspire Scholarship Program through which the top 28 students will be selected who are in the 1st year b.tech program. The selected students will be eligible for getting a scholarship amount for a total of 4 years of their course duration which include: tuition fees, food accommodation, or other educational expenses. Students who will apply for the Aspire Scholarship Program must fulfill the eligibility criteria which include: the annual family income of a family not more than Rs. 6 lakh.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their merit list, SOP, Documents provided, and interview sessions done by the team of SWAYAM Charitable Trust. Students who want to know more about the Aspire Scholarship Program must read this article completely as here we include all the essential information.
Importance of Aspire Scholarship Program
Aspire Scholarship Program is a vision of Mr. Ajai Chowdhry the founder of SWAYAM Charitable Trust. The Aspire Scholarship Program will be a hope for those students who are financially weak and whose families cannot afford the educational fees. Through the Aspire Scholarship Program, meritorious students who reserve their seats in IIT colleges by clearing the toughest engineering exam will get a scholarship to cover all their educational requirements.
- Studying and making dreams alive is the dream of thousands of students who will be successful through Aspire Scholarship Program.
- The rate of talented students from B.Tech programs will increase and the level of countries’ development will match the level of other most developed countries.
- The deadline to apply under the Aspire Scholarship Program is on the 10th of September 2023.
Also Read: HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship
About SWAYAM Charitable Trust
Mr. Ajai Chowdary, the Padma Shree Awardee and one of the founders of HCL has created a charitable trust called SWAYAM Charitable Trust for helping thousands of students who are in various educational programs by offering them a scholarship amount that covers their educational expenses. The SWAYAM Charitable Trust is a nonprofit organization that is involved in CSR activities. The Aspire Scholarship Program is one of the initiatives of SWAYAM Charitable Trust. The SWAYAM Charitable Trust is dedicated to empowering up to 84 scholars by providing full financial support during every stage of their academic careers. The main objective is to provide assistance to students who are persistently trying to make their dreams become reality.
Objective of Aspire Scholarship Program
Aspiring engineers are crucial to India’s future prosperity, and this scholarship intends to support them as they take part in and contribute to India’s growth story. Through this scholarship, the charity will assist those students who are assiduously trying to make their dreams come true. According to the press release, the Aspire Scholarship provides complete support for the chosen students throughout their whole academic programme by paying for mess and hostel expenses as well as tuition.
Also Check: Rolls Royce Unnati Scholarship
Aspire Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a part of top 11 IIT colleges of India.
- Here is a list of colleges:
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT-Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-Hyderabad)
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT-Patna)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT-Goa)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM) Jabalpur
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi)
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology Naya Raipur (IIIT NR)
- Jabalpur Engineering College
- National Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (NIAMT, Ranchi)
- The annual family income of the family is not more than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Applicants must be in 1st year of their B.Tech programme.
- Applicants should not be enrolled in any of the other scholarship schemes.
- If any candidate is a family member of Apollo Trading and Finance Private Limited, BFL Investments and Financial Consultants Pvt. Ltd., SWAYAM Charitable Trust, and Buddy4Study India Foundation, then they are not eligible for Aspire Scholarship Program.
Also Read: CSR Impact Scholarship
Benefits and Features of Aspire Scholarship Program
- The SWAYAM Charitable Trust has started an Aspire Scholarship Program, a CSR initiative for Students who are in India’s top engineering colleges.
- This scholarship is the Aspire Scholarship Program through which the top 28 students will be selected who are in the 1st year b.tech programme.
- The selected students will be eligible for getting an Aspire Scholarship Amount for a total of 4 years of their course duration which include: tuition fees, food accommodation, or other educational expenses.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the following characteristics:
- Applicants need to submit their application form in Aspire Scholarship official website online mode with all the relevant documents.
- After document verification, candidates will be called for a telephonic interview session.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list, financial need, and SOP.
- Now the shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview which will be done by the panel of SWAYAM Charitable Trust.
- The final decision will be of SWAYAM Charitable Trust.
Application Process for applying under Aspire Scholarship Program
- Applicants first need to visit the Aspire Scholarship Program page of Buddy4Study at https://www.buddy4study.com/page/aspire-scholarship-program?ref=HomePageBanner
- The scholarship page will open on your screen, here you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Enter your Register id and you will be redirected to Aspire Scholarship Program 2023.
- If you are not registered then enter your details and register under Buddy4Study.
- On the Aspire Scholarship Program application page enter all the required information and also attach the relevant documents.
- Recheck the application form and documents to eliminate any sort of error.
- After that click on the submit button to complete the application process.
If you have any doubt regarding the Aspire Scholarship Program, then please contact us through the given information:
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 330) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who started the Aspire Scholarship Program?
Aspire Scholarship Program is a vision of Mr. Ajai Chowdhry the founder of SWAYAM Charitable Trust.
What is the last date for registration under Aspire Scholarship Program 2023?
The deadline to apply under the Aspire Scholarship Program is on the 30th of September 2023.
How many students will be selected under Aspire Scholarship Program 2023?
Dce scholarship is the Aspire Scholarship Program through which top 28 students will be selected who are in the 1st year b.tech programme.