The State Government of Chhattisgarh is announcing the implementation of the NMMS Scholarship i.e. National Merit cum Means Scholarship for the students of Chhattisgarh who are pursuing 8th standard and belong to economically weaker families. Under Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023, students will get financial help of Rs.1,000 every month from 9th standard to 12th standard. This will be a great help for students who cannot afford the expenses of their school education. Students must score minimum 55% marks in 7th standard to be eligible for Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023.
The NMMS exam will be held on the 10th of December 2023 in 2 shifts. The first shift will start from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and the 2nd shift will start from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM. Students must apply under the scholarship as the deadline for registration will be on the 8th of September 2023.
Importance of Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship
The National Merit cum Means Scholarship is a great financial support for those students who are not financially strong but have faith to be educated people to fulfil all their dreams and desires. Students who pass class 7th from any government or government-aided schools expect students of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, non-government schools, and residential schools to be eligible. Under the NMMS scholarship students will be able to continue their studies because they will get financial assistance from the 8th class to the 12th class.
To be eligible for the scholarship it is necessary to score at least 55% marks in the 7th standard. Through NMMS Scholarship the rate of dropout students will decrease and the literacy rate increase as all students take the privilege of education.
Also Read: NMMS Scholarship
Objective of Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship
The main aim of Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023 is to make all the financially weak students educated the same as the students who are financially privileged. With the rising amount of school fees many students are not able to pay it, as they are about to take a drop from school. Through this Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023 students will easily pay their school fees. The selected students will receive Rs. 1,000 every month from the 8th class to the 12th class.
Key Highlights of Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship
|Launched By||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Name of Scholarship||Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||Students of Chhattisgarh from class 8th|
|Benefits||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of chhattisgarh from class 8th|
|Deadline||8th September 2023|
|Exam date||10th December 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship
- Students must be permanent residents of Chhattisgarh.
- Students who pass class 7th and are now in 8th standard will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must score minimum 55% marks in 7th standard to be eligible for Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023.
- Students from government or government-aided schools expect students of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, non-government schools, and residential schools are eligible.
- The annual income should not be more than RS. 3.5 lakh per annum.
Also Read: Government Scholarship in India
Benefits and Features of Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023
- National Merit cum Means Scholarship is implemented for the students of Chhattisgarh who are pursuing in 8th standard and belong to economically weaker families.
- Under Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023 students will get financial help of Rs.1,000 every month from 9th standard to 12th standard.
- This will be a great help for students who cannot afford the expenses of their school education.
- There will be 128 centres in the state for the NMMS examination.
Selected students will get Rs. 1,000 per month from class 9th to 12th.
- Examination Date- The NMMS exam will be held on the 10th of December 2023
- Last date for Application form Submission: The deadline for registration will be on the 8th of September 2023
- Class 7th mark sheet
- Caste certificate for OBC\SC\ST
- Income certificate of family issued by the government of state after 31st March 2022.
Scholarship Exam Pattern
|NMMS Exam 2023||Subject||Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||Paper 1||Each carrying 90 marks|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test||Mathematics||20|
Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
- Applicants first need to visit the Official CG NMMS Website of NMMS.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Download Application Form option.
- After downloading the application form fill the application form carefully.
- Attached are all the required documents with the application form
- Now after completing the application form submit this CG NMMS Scholarship Form in your institutes.
- After that upload the required documents.
- Now Click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Selection of students will be done on the basis of eligibility criteria and marks obtained in the NMMS Scholarship entrance examination.
- For any NMMS Scholarship-related query please connect through the given Email and Phone number: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or 0120 – 6619540
What should be the annual family income of the applicant to apply for the Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023?
The annual income should not be more than RS. 3.5 lakh per annum.
How many exam centres are available in Chhattisgarh for NMMS Scholarship Exam?
There will be 128 centres in the state for the NMMS examination.
When is the last date for registration under Chhattisgarh NMMS Scholarship 2023?
The deadline for registration will be on 8th of September 2023