MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023 is presented by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination in which financial assistance will be provided to the people who are studying in various schools. the people who are studying in government, aided, unaided, granted, or non-granted schools in classes 5th and 8th are eligible. People will be able to improve their academic experience through the development of the MSCE Pune Scholarship Scheme and they will be able to continue their education even if they want to take admission to colleges. People who belong to the economically backward section of society will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Especially people who belong to the low-income group category will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Financial assistance is available in this scholarship for the help of the students.
Objective of MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023 Program is available in order to help students who are coming from the financially backward section of society. The main objective of the scholarship is to help people suffering from financial difficulties. The people who are not able to continue their education are eligible to apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the Mahadbt Portal or the official website created by the organization. The result of the scholarship will also be available on the official website so that the students can wait for the financial assistance to be directly transferred to their bank account. This scholarship will promote education and it will also promote academic achievement for the people belonging to the economically backward section of society. It is important for people to apply for a scholarship if they want to continue their education till class 8 and then also get other opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria Under Maharashtra MSCE Pune Scholarship
The applicants are required to follow specific eligibility criteria as mentioned by the scholarship organization in order to successfully fill out the application form for the scholarship. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the pointers given below:
- Applicants must hold a valid domicile certificate of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must be enrolled in government, aided, unaided, granted, or non-granted schools.
- For class 5th (PUP), the age limit is 11 years, and for physically disabled students, it is 15 years.
- For class 8th (PSS), the age limit is 14 years, and for physically disabled students, it is 18 years.
- The annual income of the father of students who belong to a tribal or any other backward community must not exceed Rs. 20,000, as claimed in the application form.
Financial Assistance For Education
There is the perfect financial assistance that will be provided to the people who will be selected for this scholarship and you can check out the details of the same from the pointers given below:
- Rupees 100 to 500 will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship per month.
Also Check: Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
MSCE Pune Scholarship Apply Online 2023
There is a very easy procedure through which the students will be able to apply for the scholarship presented by the organization and given below we have shared the simple procedure that you need to follow in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the Maharashtra State Council Website of the MSCE Pune Scholarship Scheme.
- Click on the “Scholarship Exam 2023” link.
- Select the PUP 2023 or PSP 2023 application link.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the required details like Udise code, student’s name, and standard, and upload photographs of the student.
- Fill in all the personal information.
- Make the payment.
- Enter the details of your bank.
- Fill in the declaration and click on the Preview button.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Track MSCE Pune Scholarship Application Status
The applicants can also very easily check the application status for the scholarship and in order to check the application status you can follow the simple procedure given below:
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- Look for the “Application Status” or “Track Application” option on the MSCE Pune NMMS homepage.
- Click on the option and enter the required details such as your application number, registration number, or any other unique identification number that was provided at the time of application.
- Once you have entered the details, click on the “Submit” or “Check Status” button.
- The current status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
The following documents are required in order to submit the application for this scholarship opportunity successfully. The applicants must fill out the application form by submitting the list of the following documents:
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate with the signature in the prescribed format.
- Bank account details of the students (bank name, Account no., IFSC code, etc.)
- Aadhaar number or Aadhaar enrolment no.
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Certificate of differently-abled
- Scanned copy signed by the principal of the concerned school.
Application Deadlines And Timelines
|Release of notification||As per the Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Availability of PUP PSS 2023 Application Form (with regular fee)||16 Nov – 20 Dec 2023|
|Availability of PUP PSS 2023 Application Form (with late fee)||21 Dec- 25 Dec 2023|
|Availability of PUP PSS 2023 Application Form (with super late fee)||26 Dec- 31 Dec 2023|
|Release of MSCE Pune Scholarship admit card 2023||As per the Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023 exam date||12 Feb 2024|
|Issuance of answer key||17 Feb 2024|
|Pre Upper Primary Pre Secondary Scholarship Examination 2023 result announcement||As per the Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
The candidates can check out the significant information about the application fees from the pointers given below and then they are required to pay the application fees accordingly:
- All candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 20.
- In addition to the application fee, candidates also have to pay the examination fee.
- Students belonging to minority communities are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- Students who have studied in CBSE and ICSE boards are required to pay the examination fee.
- If a candidate fails to submit the application on or before the due date, they must pay a late fee.
Scholarship MSCE Pune Selection Process
The applicant will have to follow the following examination pattern in this scholarship:-
- For PUP (5th)
|Paper||Subject||Total no. of questions||Total no. of marks|
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 8956470891 / 8956470892 / 8956470893 / 8956470894 / 8956470895
Frequently Asked Question MSCE Pune
Who is eligible to apply for the MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023?
Students who are domiciled in Maharashtra and studying in government, aided, unaided, granted, or non-granted schools in classes 5 and 8 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
What is the age limit for physically disabled students to apply for the scholarship?
The age limit for physically disabled students is 15 years for PUP (class 5) and 18 years for PSP (class 8).
How much is the application fee for the MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023?
The application fee for the scholarship is Rs. 20/-.
What is the annual income limit for students belonging to backward communities?
The annual income of the father of students who claim to come from a Tribal or any other backward community in the application form should not exceed Rs. 20000/-
Can students from CBSE or ICSE boards apply for the scholarship?
Yes, students from CBSE or ICSE boards can apply for the scholarship, but they are required to pay the examination fee.