Recently the Government of Karnataka has launched the Devaraj Arasu scholarship. Through this scheme, scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can continue their education. Under these scholarship schemes, students belonging below the poverty line will be provided financial assistance. Now students are not required to worry about any kind of financial burden as the Government of Karnataka is going to provide the financial support to pursue their education. Scholarships up to Rs 25000 will be provided to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will be selected according to merit. Applicants are required to apply online in order to get the benefits of this scheme. Through this article, you will get complete details regarding the Devraj Arasu Scholarship.
Overview Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
In the name of renowned journalist and social activist Devraj Arasu, the Government of Karnataka has launched the Devraj Arasu scholarship scheme. Through this scheme, an annual scholarship is awarded to the students so that they can finance their education. Also, students who have demonstrated excellent academic performance and strong leadership skills in their respective fields will be provided the benefit of this scheme. Now beneficiaries are not required to depend on anyone in order to finance their education as the Government of Karnataka is going to finance their education through this scheme. Around 2500 scholarships will be provided through this scheme. The beneficiary will be able to avail scholarship amounting up to Rs 25000 through this scheme.
Also Read: Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Objective Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
- The main objective of the Devaraj Arasu scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students
- So that they can pursue higher education without any financial burden
- Now students are not required to depend on anyone to get a scholarship
- As the Government of Karnataka is going to provide them scholarship
- This scheme is going to improve the literacy ratio of the state
- Other than that employment will also be generated
Factors Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023
|Name Of The Scholarship||Devaraj Arasu Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Backward Class Welfare|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students belonging to the EBC|
|Benefit Amount||Up to Rs 25000|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Category||Students of the EBC category|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|devaraj arasu scholarship status||Visit at the official to check status|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The applicant must be from the backward class category recognized by the Government of Karnataka
- The students should have passed SSLC from a government-recognized Institute
- Applicant must have an opening minimum of 90% marks
- Candidate must be studying in government recognized Institute
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh
Also check: B.Ed Scholarship
List of covered courses
- II PUC
- Professional PG
Rewards Details Under Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
|Course||Reward or Amount|
|Professional Master’s Degree||Rs.25000/-|
Benefits Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
- The Government of Karnataka has launched the Devaraj Arasu scholarship.
- Through this scholarships will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can continue their education.
- Under these scholarship schemes, students belonging below the poverty line will be provided financial assistance.
- Now students are not required to worry about any kind of financial burden as the Government of Karnataka is going to provide the financial support to pursue their education.
- Scholarships up to Rs 25000 will be provided to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will be selected according to merit.
- This scholarship will financially help needy students.
Beneficiary Limit Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023
- SSLC- 1000
- II PUC- 500
- PG- 500
- Professional PG- 500
- Valid SSLC /PUC copy
- Adhaar Card of the student
- Bank account details of the recipient and Ist-page copy
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (Only for PH Candidate)
- Caste certificate of the student
- Family Income certificate of the student
- Mandate form.
Important Dates and Deadlines
we are discussing here the open and Devaraj Arasu Scholarship last date in table format
|Arasu Scholarship Devaraj Start Date||Updated soon|
|Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 Last Date||Updated soon|
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Application Process
- First of all, go to the website of Devraj Arasu.
- The home page will appear before you
- On the home page are required to click on the registration
- After that, you will be right redirected to a new page. On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- The details include your name, email address, age, gender, annual family income, institution details, etc
- After that, you have to include all the required documents which include your Aadhar card, bank account details, caste certificate, income certificate, mandate form, etc
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following just procedure you can apply under the Devraj Arasu Scholarship Scheme
Selection Procedure Under Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
- Applicants will be selected according to the merit of Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education.
- After accepting the application the department will verify all the received application
- The final list of selected candidates is released
- The students whose names appear Sindhi final selection list will be provided with the benefits of this scheme
Tips For Applying For a Scholarship
- Students are advised to apply for devaraj urs scholarships for obc students to study abroad as early as possible. They should not wait for the last date to apply for a scholarship as sometimes the website doesn’t work properly on the last date
- The students are advised to keep a check on the official website of this scholarship scheme. As important details are rolled out and announced through the official websites
- Candidates should also check their eligibility criteria before applying in order to avoid the rejection of the scholarship
- Students should read carefully their filled application before submitting it. Students are also advised to keep a check that all the documents are uploaded properly or not
- Candidates should also check the instructions before applying for a scholarship. As there are some important instructions that are provided before filling out an application on the application page
- After submitting the application keep a printout of the filled application for future references
- Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare Department No.16 D 3rd Floor Devaraja Arasu Bhavan Millers, Tank Bed Area, Vasantha Nagar, Bangalore – 560052
- Phone numbers: 8050370006, 8050770005, 8050770004
Devraj Arasu scholarship scheme has been launched for the students of Karnataka who due to their weak financial condition are not able to pursue education. This scheme is going to encourage students to pursue higher education without taking the financial burden. Through this scheme, a lot of students are able to continue their higher education which will ultimately improve the employment rate of the state. Students are advised to apply under the scholarship scheme in order to avail of benefits provided by the government.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship FAQs
Who has launched Devraj Arasu Scholarship?
The Government of Karnataka has launched the Devraj Arasu Scholarship scheme in the name of renowned Journalist Devraj areas. Through this scheme, beneficiaries will be provided scholarships up to Rs 25000 to pursue their higher education.
How to apply under Devraj Arasu Scholarship?
Applicants can apply under the scheme online as well as offline mode. In order to apply online mode beneficiaries are required to visit the official website and in order to apply offline mode beneficiaries can visit the related department
How much financial assistance is provided Devraj Arasu Scholarship Scheme?
Through this scholarship, the government is going to provide financial assistance of up to Rs 25000 to the beneficiaries. Around 2500 scholarships will be provided through this scheme. Rewards under this team will range from Rs 10000 to Rs 25000 according to the category and level of education