The Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Foundation has implemented an olympiad every year for worldwide students to encourage them towards attaining competitive exams to build confidence. This year also the HBCSE Olympiad has been introduced in which students need to fill out the application form and appear in competitive exams on a regional basis and after the selection, they will get a golden opportunity to appear in the National-level HBCSE Olympiad. If students win a position then they will get financial assistance directly into their bank account via Direct Bank Transfer Method.
Students who are interested in registering for the HBCSE Olympiad must read this article as here we will provide you with all the important information: About the Olympiad, Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Application process and much more.
What is the HBCSE Olympiad?
The HBCSE Olympiad introduces the Science and Mathematics Olympiad every year for multiple students who want to be exposed to high-level questions which match the JEE level. The HBCSE Olympiad for Mathematics and Science will be first conducted at the regional level and the qualifying students will go to the next level which will be conducted at the International level. There will be many intelligent students from all over the world who compete to hold a position. The national nodal centre for this Olympiad is located at the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
- The Olympiad aims to encourage pre-university students to participate in the science and Mathematics Olympiad. At the moment Mathematics olympiad-related information is available on the official website. So, students can check the related information from tier only.
Also Read: Matrix Olympiad
About Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Foundation Olympiad
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Foundation Olympiad is an organization which is responsible for the conduction of the Mathematics and Science Olympiad in India every year for all the students at the regional or international level. The students who got selected under the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Foundation Olympiad will get financial assistance directly into their bank account via the Direct Bank Transfer Method. Such olympiads are a great way of encouraging students to participate in competitive exams to build their confidence. The Olympiads are more than just competitions; they are the gathering grounds for the world’s most brilliant young minds.
Key Highlights of the HBCSE Olympiad
|Launched By||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education Foundation|
|Name of Olympiad||HBCSE Olympiad|
|Objective||Olympiads are a great way of encouraging students to participate in competitive exams to build their confidence|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from India|
|Date for Olympiad Registration||15th October 2023|
HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024
The HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 will be conducted soon. All the students who want to appear in the HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 must register under the official website because the registration process will start on 15th October 2023. So students who are good in mathematics must appear for the exam which will be held on 29th October 2023. The HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 will be conducted all over the country from 1 pm to 4 pm and the students who score the highest marks at the regional level will get an opportunity to appear in the international mathematics exams which will be held on the 21st January 2024.
Also Read: Vidyasagar Science Olympiad Result
- The students must be studying in class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th standard and their date of birth should be in between 1st August 2004 to 1st January 2011.
- Students should hold an Indian Passport to be eligible.
- Students should be a resident of India and studying in India from 30th October 2021 or before that.
- The INMO 2023 Awardees are allowed to appear in INMO 2024 directly without qualifying through IOQM 2023 and RMO 2023.
- Students cannot have passed the class 12 board examination before October 30, 2023.
HBCSE Olympiad Schedule
|Starting for HBCSE Olympiad 2023||29th October 2023|
|Regional Mathematics Olympiad||29th october 2023|
|Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)||21st January 2024|
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, etc.
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- The RMO Examination 2023 will contain 6 questions and its answer will be written in detailed mathematical argument.
- The INMO Examination 2024 will contain 6 questions and its answer will be written in detailed form.
- The examination duration is 4.5 hours.
- JNV 125 /-
- KV 150 /-
- OTHERS 240 /-
HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad Syllabus
The syllabus for the Mathematical Olympiad is:
- Arithmetic of integers
- Quadratic equations and expressions
- Coordinate geometry
- The system of linear equations
- Permutations and combination
- Factorization of polynomials
- Elementary combinatorics
- Probability theory and number theory
- Finite series
- Complex numbers, and elementary graph theory.
HBCSE Olympiad Apply Online 2023-24
- Students first need to visit the official website of HBCSE.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you need to click on the Enrollment option.
- After that, you need to click on the Mathematical Olympiad option.
- Here you need to click on the Register Here option.
- Fill in all the details in your application form and also attach the required documents.
- At last click on the Submit button to complete the process.
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
- Mumbai-400088, INDIA
- Phone: 022-2507 2207 / 2208
When will the HBCSE Mathematical Olympiad be conducted?
the HBCSEMathematical Olympiad will be conducted on 29th October 2023.
Who can apply for the HBCSE Olympiad 2023?
The students must be studying in class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th standard and their date of birth should be in between 1st August 2004 to 1st January 2011.
When will the INMO Examination be held?
The INMO exam which will be held on 21st January 2024.