The West Bengal government introduced several scholarship schemes to support the education of female students. The Kanyashree scholarship is one of the initiatives introduced for supporting female students. Now the students who have already applied for the Kanyashree Scholarship can check the Status of their scholarship. Students just need to visit the official website of Kanyashree Portal and click on Track Kanyashree Status for their application-related details. Under the status option, you just need to enter your user id and click on the status button.
Applicants who registered under the Kanyashree Scholarship must read this article completely as here we provide all the relevant details. Students who want to check the details regarding their scholarship status must read this article completely. This will contain information for the steps to check the status and procedure to be followed.
Overview of Kanyashree’s Status
The Kanyashree Status is an online service to provide efficiency in knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution. Candidates who have already registered for the Kanyashree Scholarship can know about the status of their application. After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and the mode of scholarship distribution.
- Under the Kanyashree Scholarship, the amount will depend on the course in which the candidate is enrolled. It will be a great help in motivating and encouraging female students. Students don’t need to visit the portal for registration and fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Students who got selected under the Kanyashree Scholarship will get Tuition Fees, Exam Fees Maintenance Allowance, etc.
Also Read: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
About Kanyashree Scholarship West Bengal 2024
The Government of West Bengal has announced the implementation of the Kanyashree Scholarship West Bengal for the female students of the state who belong to economically weaker sections of the state. This Kanyashree Scholarship West Bengal has been implemented for the school or graduation level students but now has been extended for Post graduate students also. The selected students will get a scholarship amount up to RS. 750 per year.
- The age of candidates must be between 13 to 18 years who enrolled in class 8th to 12th standard. There will be approximately 18 lakh female students who get scholarship amounts every year. The selection of students will be done based on their eligibility criteria and document verification. The annual family income of the candidate should be more than Rs. 1.2 lakh.
The objective of Kanyashree Status
The main aim of Kanyashree Status is to provide an online service to female students to check their scholarship status easily by visiting the official website of Kanyashree Scholarship. Through the official website, candidates can know the progress of their application and when the scholarship amount will be transferred into their bank account. Candidates don’t need to wait for the confirmation of the scholarship amount; they will check it via a single click process.
Also Read: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Last Date
Key Highlights of Kanyashree Scholarship Status
|Government of West Bengal
|Name of Scholarship
|Kanyashree Scholarship Status
|To provide an online service to know the status of their application
|Know about the progress of their application
|Female students of West Bengal
|Mode of status checking
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years.
- The candidate should be enrolled in 8th to 12th standard.
- For girls with special needs, orphans, and girls living in JJ homes, the income requirement of Rs 1,20,000 or less per year is removed.
- Girls with exceptional needs who are in grades lower than eighth can also apply for this award.
Benefits of Kanyashree Status
- The Kanyashree Status is an online service to provide efficiency in knowing application progress regarding scholarship distribution.
- Candidates who have already registered for the Kanyashree Scholarship can know about the status of their application.
- After checking the application progress candidates will know if they will get the scholarship amount or not, when the scholarship will be distributed, and the mode of scholarship distribution.
- Candidates don’t need to wait for the confirmation of the scholarship amount; they will check it via a single click process.
Also Read: West Bengal Medhashree Scholarship
Detail Mention under Kanyashree Status
The following details are available under the Kanyashree Status:
- Name of Candidate
- District, etc.
Check Kanyashree’s Status Online
- Students first need to visit the Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme’s official website.
- The home page will appear on your screen, here you need to select the “track application status” option.
- You will now see a new page where you must choose the following details:
- Your yearType of schemeApplicant ID
- Date of birth, and captcha code.
- After that, you must select the “submit” button and all the details regarding the status of your application will be on your screen.
Email ID: Kanyasgree@nic.in
Who can check the Kanyashree Status?
Candidates who registered under the Kanyashree Scholarship will only check their application status.
What information is entered to check the Kanyashree Status?
Candidates need to enter their Application ID, Year, Type of Application, and Date of Birth.
From where candidates will check Kanyashree’s Status?
Candidates just need to visit the official website of the portal and click on the Application Status option to know the status.